Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
friends please keep clicking on chaskameter as long as you are there on forum and as many times you visit this lovely forum... please dont forget to click on 'Freaking awesome" as it increases the points and also helps in improving the rank...Guys, we need more and more votes to make CB forum no.1 not only amongst all other zee show forums but also across all other channels shows... we need 500+ votes then only we can make a difference... enjoyyy:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sure, CB is no.1 and we have to maintain its no.1 position:)
vishala08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please also click the Ras Leela article and leave comments
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sure, already doing so as many times as I can.
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

friends please keep clicking on chaskameter as long as you are there on forum and as many times you visit this lovely forum... please dont forget to click on 'Freaking awesome" as it increases the points and also helps in improving the rank...Guys, we need more and more votes to make CB forum no.1 not only amongst all other zee show forums but also across all other channels shows... we need 500+ votes then only we can make a difference... enjoyyy:)

Yes i do every time regularly,but i hv one question does it hv effect every time we click when we are there on the forum or when the ratings is saved again clicking has no effect!!!!