Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sheemu, the reason was given on here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPyMnF7E0LE&feature=player_detailpage

I think this track is going to be here for a long time till we all get fed up, just as the Sona track.
One more question I asked in another topic, Mr.Bahtra said to the Dr. that his daughter is looking after Raunak for 6 moths??? how long has it been???
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou Sheema di,😃 I have seen that video already. It was for the that TV programme but it wasn't mentioned in the epissode. Anyways, never mind.

By the way Raunak has been missing for just over 3 months. Sushaan went to Goa and Raunak left home in the beginning of February.
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Sheemu, the reason was given on here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPyMnF7E0LE&feature=player_detailpage

I think this track is going to be here for a long time till we all get fed up, just as the Sona track.
One more question I asked in another topic, Mr.Bahtra said to the Dr. that his daughter is looking after Raunak for 6 moths??? how long has it been???

Di I watch the Yutube video . In the end Jay was showing his Muscles ðŸ˜‰   for some reason remembered ur comment on thier SR ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sorry I have to say that .😆
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thankyou Sheema di,😃 I have seen that video already. It was for the that TV programme but it wasn't mentioned in the epissode. Anyways, never mind.

By the way Raunak has been missing for just over 3 months. Sushaan went to Goa and Raunak left home in the
beginning of February.

Not our calender Sheemu , CVs calender main 6 months  ho gaye ho shayad 
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

Thanks for sharing Shweta.

Personally, I want Ishaan to know that he is having Amnesia. I want him to know that he is married to "Shashikala ji". I want him to know that he loves Suhana. They can kind of show a different perspective to the whole track by letting him know. I was thinking about it today. They could show that Ishaan knows that he loves Suhana but he doesn't get those feelings anymore. He feels bad to have "cheated/ deprived" his wife of his love. He feels annoyed/ angry at himself for not remembering anything. I actually want him to know. The CVs can show how Suhana reassures Ishaan along the way to his "cure" that he will be alright and that she has faith in him. That she will be him no matter what. I want HER to give him the reassurance. Well.. initally, I want Ishaan to kind of lock himself in his room and cry/ scream/ feel disgusted.. whatever. I want Suhana to enter there and reassure him there. I want a whole new Sushaan. Its seems highly impossible but that's what I want to see. I don't know about the other though. 

Thinking from the "SOAPS" point of view, they won't tell him everything so soon. Picture abhi baaki hein (God knows why I am saying this dialogue). Abhi to drag ka zamanna hein. Jitna kichenge utna TRP badega. I see money!!OOO!! 

Thinking from SP's point of view (can't believe that I am saying this), they are the kings of TV. They do what they want. They can just tell the CVs that this track is not giving the expected TRPs (i.e. 1st place above IPL), therefore change track.

Thinking from CVs point of view, they probably want to show it differently that what they showed in OBS. They want CHANGE. So could be.  IDK. To know keep watching SGP at 7.45 pm. ðŸ˜†

To sum up, confusion hi confusion hein, solution kuch pata nahi.. ðŸ˜†(BTW, I am happy it is Ilesh. Zindagi mein pehli baar kuch acha karega. If Disha stops him from saying, Seriously, I will be so pissed off at her. Disha bach ke rehna re baba. ðŸ˜†

(Can someone tell me why Ishaan called her Lalita Pawar (is it because it was Lolita in OBS. Can someone also tell me if they had the same scene in OBS and if so what happened. Thank you.) ðŸ˜ƒ

😲😲😲 ðŸ¤£

I think I need to Have Some Kind of Crash course in writing Biggg Posts...Otherwise I will Fail for sure ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜†
@Nets and Sheemu Di Thank you for your compliment. ðŸ˜ƒ

@Rubalwa I can definitely help you write big posts. Sabse pehle write a little bit of what you want to write. Then middle part write anything related to the introduction for the middle part. Ending write a summary of what you wrote in the whole post. Usse poora post bada ho jata hein. ðŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

@Nets and Sheemu Di Thank you for your compliment. ðŸ˜ƒ

@Rubalwa I can definitely help you write big posts. Sabse pehle write a little bit of what you want to write. Then middle part write anything related to the introduction for the middle part. Ending write a summary of what you wrote in the whole post. Usse poora post bada ho jata hein. ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣 M r u trying to teach Ru something to write ? R u sure he is going to read it !!!!!😆
Originally posted by: netri

🤣 M r u trying to teach Ru something to write ? R u sure he is going to read it !!!!!😆

He has to read it to learn to write it. ðŸ˜†I have no hopes though. Par likhne mein kya jaata hein? Mandarin se phursat milti hein. ðŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Any post which is more than one line is not read by Rubs and he himself has never written more than 1 sensible line in a post . This is Newton's 4th law.😆

Now just imagine when he actually starts to extend the length of his posts. One should never go against Mother Nature. There will be repercussions everywhere in the IF. Rubs please don't even think of trying...Please reham karo hum par...😆 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article. But nothing like that happened.