Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

OMG Keenu!! 

Thanks for the compliment though. I wanted to write really less. I started writing, posted it and then closed the browser. I then saw your comment and then saw my post. OMG its sooo long. BTW, I have this natural tendency to write a LOT. Even in exams. πŸ˜†That's why I always loose marks in summarizing. πŸ˜†because I decrease a 150 word passage to 100 words when they want in 50 words. πŸ˜†*Phew* πŸ˜†

Thanks Shwets for linking Keenu's compliment. πŸ˜†

haha so if i have trouble writing my essays which are often no less than 3000 words i can always look for manjuπŸ˜³πŸ˜†! and as a return favor i can write a conclusion for you! i m best in introduction and conclusion part! πŸ€£ baaki toh bas dragging hoti hai, main lines toh in dono paragraphs main hi hai na! πŸ˜†
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ilaish would come up with how poor Shaks husband forgot her, now she has nobody and nowhere to go!!!!!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@manju..i din comment...as it will become like cliche to always say...it was a wonderful post yar...u always write superbly one...and ur view on the track is no exception...😊
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Knowing Suhana she will take this up as a personal challenge and not let anyone else to do the honors. She might say I will handle this my way and boy it will be fun from then on.  
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Truth will not told so easily as Elesh will tell shashikala is married that guy is not good, so she lives here ...
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no i want this track for more tym
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Ishaan will know the truth soo soon! and ofcourse the family wont let Ilesh be the one to tell Ishaan the truth! πŸ˜³ Ilesh's like all the time joking around , probably the family wouldn't let him be the one to convince Ishaan , but anyway , i dont think Ishaan will know the truth soo soon!! , 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The track only just started! It'll take at least 2 months before Ishaan says "Suhana"😳

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

The track only just started! It'll take at least 2 months before Ishaan says "Suhana"😳

SHAKS is here to stay for a long time abi se bahar nikalo Isse ... LMAO πŸ€£
@ Manju dear Kya likhti h ooo ... πŸ˜›  Mera Essay bhi tumhi se likhvaun gee... I m more like Keens... Biggining & end is the main part not the middle one . Middle one dragfast is hota hain ... U r post was " Raginistic " M I right ?πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

SHAKS is here to stay for a long time abi se bahar nikalo Isse ... LMAO πŸ€£
@ Manju dear Kya likhti h ooo ... πŸ˜›  Mera Essay bhi tumhi se likhvaun gee... I m more like Keens... Biggining & end is the main part not the middle one . Middle one dragfast is hota hain ... U r post was " Raginistic " M I right ?πŸ˜†

Oh yes, we got Shaks thanks to Sheema di and Raginistic thanks to Manju. Both are great in their terms. πŸ˜ƒ
Was there any reason given today for Suhana's...sorry I mean Shashikala's different look?