Sasural Genda Phool

Will Ishaan know the truth tonight?-DB Article

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Will Ishaan know the truth tonight?
Source: DailyBhaskar.in   |   Last Updated 13:47(17/05/11)

Watch Sasural Genda Phool on May 17 at 7:30 pm only on Star Plus.

Elesh will get fed up and will be all set to reveal the truth to Ishaan about his marriage to Suhana as he has lost memory. Elesh will try to convince the family members that sooner or later Ishaan will know the truth and why not today? So, will Ishaan know the truth or Suhana won't let Elesh to open his mouth is something interesting to watch.

Catch the interesting episode of Sasural Genda Phool on May 17 at 7:30 pm only on Star Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No way !!
Ishaan will not know the truth tonight..

Itni jaldi toh its IMPOSSIBLE..

btw thanks for sharing Shwets !! πŸ˜ƒ

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No dear, Ilesh will not say anything. He'll change the subject as usual.πŸ˜ƒ
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Shwetha. As much as I want the truth to be revealed tonight, I think Suhana will convince Ilesh to hold his tongue. This way CVs can torture us for many more weeks.πŸ˜”
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for once, the dumbest person of family was gonna do right thing! πŸ˜² lekin pretty sure Ishaan's not gonna knw about it tht fast! πŸ˜• 
thnks for sharing shwets! πŸ€—
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

for once, the dumbest person of family was gonna do right thing!

Exactly!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ohh I so wanna see Ishaan know the truth yaar!This shashikala thing is too much for me to digest!..i cant see Ishaan become so champu!

thanks for sharing moti kagdi!
πŸ˜‰
Thanks for sharing Shweta.

Personally, I want Ishaan to know that he is having Amnesia. I want him to know that he is married to "Shashikala ji". I want him to know that he loves Suhana. They can kind of show a different perspective to the whole track by letting him know. I was thinking about it today. They could show that Ishaan knows that he loves Suhana but he doesn't get those feelings anymore. He feels bad to have "cheated/ deprived" his wife of his love. He feels annoyed/ angry at himself for not remembering anything. I actually want him to know. The CVs can show how Suhana reassures Ishaan along the way to his "cure" that he will be alright and that she has faith in him. That she will be him no matter what. I want HER to give him the reassurance. Well.. initally, I want Ishaan to kind of lock himself in his room and cry/ scream/ feel disgusted.. whatever. I want Suhana to enter there and reassure him there. I want a whole new Sushaan. Its seems highly impossible but that's what I want to see. I don't know about the other though. 

Thinking from the "SOAPS" point of view, they won't tell him everything so soon. Picture abhi baaki hein (God knows why I am saying this dialogue). Abhi to drag ka zamanna hein. Jitna kichenge utna TRP badega. I see money!!OOO!! 

Thinking from SP's point of view (can't believe that I am saying this), they are the kings of TV. They do what they want. They can just tell the CVs that this track is not giving the expected TRPs (i.e. 1st place above IPL), therefore change track.

Thinking from CVs point of view, they probably want to show it differently that what they showed in OBS. They want CHANGE. So could be.  IDK. To know keep watching SGP at 7.45 pm. πŸ˜†

To sum up, confusion hi confusion hein, solution kuch pata nahi.. πŸ˜†(BTW, I am happy it is Ilesh. Zindagi mein pehli baar kuch acha karega. If Disha stops him from saying, Seriously, I will be so pissed off at her. Disha bach ke rehna re baba. πŸ˜†

(Can someone tell me why Ishaan called her Lalita Pawar (is it because it was Lolita in OBS. Can someone also tell me if they had the same scene in OBS and if so what happened. Thank you.) πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@shounak...iam not calling u headji...or guruji...then why add moti yar???πŸ˜•
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lmao manju itna badha passage! πŸ˜›! it actualli took me 5 mins to read it! πŸ˜†! 
well said though! agree with your points! you're like total opp of me [ i m always looking for a way to write as less as possible πŸ˜†]
OMG Keenu!! 
Thanks for the compliment though. I wanted to write really less. I started writing, posted it and then closed the browser. I then saw your comment and then saw my post. OMG its sooo long. BTW, I have this natural tendency to write a LOT. Even in exams. πŸ˜†That's why I always loose marks in summarizing. πŸ˜†because I decrease a 150 word passage to 100 words when they want in 50 words. πŸ˜†*Phew* πŸ˜†

Thanks Shwets for linking Keenu's compliment. πŸ˜†
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago