Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

A Letter From A Fan

Radev_AvinaFan Senior Member
Radev_AvinaFan
Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

To Whom It May Concern:

I am really appalled by Zee TV.  By popular demand Avinash and Rubina are back on air as Dev and Radhika. So, why is Zee TV ignoring this on demand Jodi? Firstly Zee TV is neglecting to promote CB season 2. Secondly Zee has completely ignored them in recent award nominations.  I am presuming that in Indian Television, talent does not matter. It does not matter how distinguish or skillful artists one is, but one needs to have powerful production house and popularity to get nominated by Zee TV.  Wait a minute, Avinash and Rubina are more popular than the others, they should have been first to be nominated. No one in Indian television is comparable to Avinash and Rubina.  They have class of their own. They have touched so many lives through their portrayal of Radhika and Dev.  By just looking their facial expressions and body language one could instantly sense Radhika-Dev's feelings. Having Tears coming down like waterfalls and having best dialogues does not make you a great actor.  Actor is the one who is able to enact a scene or convey message that people are left awestruck.  Avinash and Rubina have proven that. So Zee TV, please pay attention to these two young actors they will take Zee TV to its heights given proper support.

Avinash and Rubina's Fan

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanshamidNabesavishala08khus1973radev85masumasrilankaMaryamMarychymanju7DAIRY25mavinavinianilradhika5Ansa786laxmisRADEV1000zam123ChinadollTwojacinta_91radha_bilaharizorinatmanusha34v3gradev09avina_foreversunbeam09Daisy15instcrisDevika.sparklingeyessejal719sigridsia_lovelyYourNightmareAlyaa_27harianjanaNeerjaaanu17PutijaChalhovashna26Roshini1494fatssrilanka

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

So appropriately written!! Avinash and Rubina dont just deserve to be nominated but they are rightfully winners for they are such talented actors. Award functions are kept for honoring talent and if they are kept out...then its the loss of the Award Func.

Its sad that these award functions dont recognize talents rather give importance to those with good/strong production house! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilchymanju7Radev_AvinaFanmavinaMaryamMaryRADEV1000avina_foreveranusha34radhika5ChinadollTwoTazziDevika.Daisy15instcrissigridNeerjaafatssrilanka

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
beautifully written... Avina are the best and agree with sia... not nominating such talented actors is actually a loss not gain.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mavinaMaryamMaryTazziRADEV1000avina_foreverDevika.sia_lovely

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thnx Radev_Avinafan 4 sharing this message wid us... i know many of us here from the forum constantly keep mailing them and tried to make them aware abt the fact that Avina is not less popular..they don't even bothered to reply back...i dont wanna compare but their popularity is sumthin which is very rare..very few ppl have this ...i could judge it with me even, frm the day CB started n till today i luv them infinitely...they r sooo promising and versatile...they should be nominated...this is sumthing which is directly ignoring Avina's talent...dunno why they r disrespecting lyk this...
   But sumhow i feel this would not effect Avina's future at all...they would keep shinin as they r shinin now...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08vinianilchymanju7mavinaMaryamMaryanusha34radhika5ChinadollTwoTazziDevika.sia_lovelyNeerjaafatssrilanka

SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thx. a lot for supportin radev

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryTazziDevika.

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this mail of  an ardent Avina fan.

No doubt, it is really sad and a clear discrimination and complete lack of support for deserving talent.  Avinash and Rubina are more matured and are more than happy to work for their audience and satisfy them and make them happy and inturn feel elated at the response and love they get from their fans.

They may be deprived of what is theirs now, but before long they will scale great heights with the best wishes of true fans like us and their talent will also be well recognised.  God Bless the two of them.

Edited by radha_bilahari - 17 May 2011 at 6:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilmavinaMaryamMaryavina_foreverradhika5TazziChinadollTwoDevika.Neerjaafatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks nice letter.
I agree Avinash and Rubina should be nominated sad that they aren't. Not fair. Avinash and Rubina are very talented!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilTazziavina_foreverDevika.Neerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Radev_Avina Fan for sharing your views about total discrimination towards Avinash & Rubina by not recognizing their talents by the Award committee or people concerned. If anybody deserves any Awards, these two talented, humble young Actors DO!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryTazziradha_bilahariDevika.Neerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index