Posted: 12 years ago

To Whom It May Concern:

I am really appalled by Zee TV.  By popular demand Avinash and Rubina are back on air as Dev and Radhika. So, why is Zee TV ignoring this on demand Jodi? Firstly Zee TV is neglecting to promote CB season 2. Secondly Zee has completely ignored them in recent award nominations.  I am presuming that in Indian Television, talent does not matter. It does not matter how distinguish or skillful artists one is, but one needs to have powerful production house and popularity to get nominated by Zee TV.  Wait a minute, Avinash and Rubina are more popular than the others, they should have been first to be nominated. No one in Indian television is comparable to Avinash and Rubina.  They have class of their own. They have touched so many lives through their portrayal of Radhika and Dev.  By just looking their facial expressions and body language one could instantly sense Radhika-Dev's feelings. Having Tears coming down like waterfalls and having best dialogues does not make you a great actor.  Actor is the one who is able to enact a scene or convey message that people are left awestruck.  Avinash and Rubina have proven that. So Zee TV, please pay attention to these two young actors they will take Zee TV to its heights given proper support.

Avinash and Rubina's Fan

So appropriately written!! Avinash and Rubina dont just deserve to be nominated but they are rightfully winners for they are such talented actors. Award functions are kept for honoring talent and if they are kept out...then its the loss of the Award Func.

Its sad that these award functions dont recognize talents rather give importance to those with good/strong production house! 
beautifully written... Avina are the best and agree with sia... not nominating such talented actors is actually a loss not gain.
Thnx Radev_Avinafan 4 sharing this message wid us... i know many of us here from the forum constantly keep mailing them and tried to make them aware abt the fact that Avina is not less popular..they don't even bothered to reply back...i dont wanna compare but their popularity is sumthin which is very rare..very few ppl have this ...i could judge it with me even, frm the day CB started n till today i luv them infinitely...they r sooo promising and versatile...they should be nominated...this is sumthing which is directly ignoring Avina's talent...dunno why they r disrespecting lyk this...
   But sumhow i feel this would not effect Avina's future at all...they would keep shinin as they r shinin now...

Thx. a lot for supportin radev
Thanks for sharing this mail of  an ardent Avina fan.

No doubt, it is really sad and a clear discrimination and complete lack of support for deserving talent.  Avinash and Rubina are more matured and are more than happy to work for their audience and satisfy them and make them happy and inturn feel elated at the response and love they get from their fans.

They may be deprived of what is theirs now, but before long they will scale great heights with the best wishes of true fans like us and their talent will also be well recognised.  God Bless the two of them.
Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 years ago
Thanks nice letter.
I agree Avinash and Rubina should be nominated sad that they aren't. Not fair. Avinash and Rubina are very talented!😊
Thanks Radev_Avina Fan for sharing your views about total discrimination towards Avinash & Rubina by not recognizing their talents by the Award committee or people concerned. If anybody deserves any Awards, these two talented, humble young Actors DO!
I agree. Avina are the best actors & they do need to be recognised.It's high time that they are given their due.
Avina are the best, very well written