Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Will Pratigya be another sita ? vote and discuss (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will Pratigya be another sita?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [8.33%]
3 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.17%]
12 [50.00%]
6 [25.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
kya dharkhan sis sare choices aisi hai jo dil ki dharkhan rok de waise just kidding i think pratigya will go by her own r when krishna will not b there and now TC will play their role of fav devar they r always there for their bhabhimaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
as far as prats is concerned her self respect is the most imp thing for her and amma knows it she will make such situation that she has to choose between k and her self respect it can b one scenario other scenario in anger k throws her out as after knowing ammas truth she wil tell k and he will b angry at her haring that but yes if she leaves tn i want ct to help her in briniging ammas true colours infront of k now my question o u dhanya dear how k will ask for forgiveness from pratigya will she forgive him will things will b same again and lastly what will b k condition after prats leaves him now reply karboLOLu ask one question i asked soo many as day night evening afternoon i am only thinking this only

Edited by telstra - 17 May 2011 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

as far as prats is concerned her self respect is the most imp thing for her and amma knows it she will make such situation that she has to choose between k and her self respect it can b one scenario other scenario in anger k throws her out as after knowing ammas truth she wil tell k and he will b angry at her haring that but yes if she leaves tn i want ct to help her in briniging ammas true colours infront of k now my question o u dhanya dear how k will ask for forgiveness from pratigya will she forgive him will things will b same again and lastly what will b k condition after prats leaves him now reply karboLOLu ask one question i asked soo many as day night evening afternoon i am only thinking this only
kya nazia dii kamal ho ap to hum sb bhi yehi sochte hai lakin mere paas to jawab nai ab agr ap k y dhanya sis k paas hai to reply karboShocked

dhakarntelstra

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@telstra - dear, i think this incident will reveal to K his mother's n probably father's real faces n we will get to see K leaving TN disowning everything n starting from the scratch(bec there won't b any dhabha) with the support of P...before that he will feel genuine remorse for distrusting the women who even braved death for him(not like the other times when he was only worried of a life without his love n took her for granted n never thought twice before lying or breaking her trust) n really worried n shocked that how he nearlly lost her to death in his own house where he had assured her that he would give her a life as a queen...,he will make sky n earth one to ask her forgivness n i am sure P will b ready to forgive him n eager to pacify him as he would b emotionally strained at that time ...typing from mobile yaar so will edit in detail later...

Edited by dhakarn - 18 May 2011 at 2:18am

telstrapiyarapiyari

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

@telstsa - dear, i think this incident will reveal to K his mother's n probably father's real faces n we will get to see K leaving TN disowning everything n starting from the scratch(bec there won't b any dhabha) with the support of P...before that he will feel genuine remorse for distrusting the women who even braved death for him(not like the other times when he was only worried of a life without his love n took her for granted n never thought twice before lying or breaking her trust) n really worried n shocked that how he nearlly lost her to death in his own house where he had assured her that he would give her a life as a queen...,he will make sky n earth one to ask her forgivness n i am sure P will b ready to forgive him n eager to pacify him as he would b emotionally strained at that time ...typing from mobile yaar so will edit in detail later...
dont tell me u dont know my name I agree with the rest u said eik dam badhiya me on mob too

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by dhakarn

@telstsa - dear, i think this incident will reveal to K his mother's n probably father's real faces n we will get to see K leaving TN disowning everything n starting from the scratch(bec there won't b any dhabha) with the support of P...before that he will feel genuine remorse for distrusting the women who even braved death for him(not like the other times when he was only worried of a life without his love n took her for granted n never thought twice before lying or breaking her trust) n really worried n shocked that how he nearlly lost her to death in his own house where he had assured her that he would give her a life as a queen...,he will make sky n earth one to ask her forgivness n i am sure P will b ready to forgive him n eager to pacify him as he would b emotionally strained at that time ...typing from mobile yaar so will edit in detail later...
dont tell me u dont know my name I agree with the rest u said eik dam badhiya me on mob too

haha yaar it was a typing error, only saw now when u mentioned, sorry yaar...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Go to top