Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 73)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
But chalo I am very happy because Tapu is happySmile Rathore is so sweet! But the pandit said she wont get her parents love um hello! I believe Divya already loves her enough to come to visit her and see her and hug her. Jogi was a lost cause ages ago dumb and only caring about the other one ugh! So hes no big loss should ignore him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Veer have any lien to touch the child muktha...??? I watched after some days and i saw same thing which was going in uttaran...disgusting episode veer holding tapasya's baby in his arms, whose man, who can threw the same baby with her mom into the stygian atmosphere and in a heavy rain, I suppose to everybody is turn dumb and deaf in this show...the 4-5 month baby is how so changed that no body will find or take any obsession in a view even after many time ichcha already saying that she could have been find this baby in that rain night...
 veer what u kind u really confused me every time now u have no problem to take the responsibility of anyone's child but when u in a problem about ichcha's concern by tapasya then u have to create condition that tapasya should leave your house immediately and u don't give at least half an hour in your house including baby also... I know you have a lot of money so you should show your greatness and provide food for that two child... otherwise now u turn into a fully cross person...
but nani ne to kamal he kar diya Angrymai to ekdam ghabra gaya mughe laga patak diya kya zameen pe, par ichcha ne pakad liya...    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounikavivacious_priya

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Veer have any lien to touch the child muktha...??? I watched after some days and i saw same thing which was going in uttaran...disgusting episode veer holding tapasya's baby in his arms, whose man, who can threw the same baby with her mom into the stygian atmosphere and in a heavy rain, I suppose to everybody is turn dumb and deaf in this show...the 4-5 month baby is how so changed that no body will find or take any obsession in a view even after many time ichcha already saying that she could have been find this baby in that rain night...
 veer what u kind u really confused me every time now u have no problem to take the responsibility of anyone's child but when u in a problem about ichcha's concern by tapasya then u have to create condition that tapasya should leave your house immediately and u don't give at least half an hour in your house including baby also... I know you have a lot of money so you should show your greatness and provide food for that two child... otherwise now u turn into a fully cross person...
but nani ne to kamal he kar diya Angrymai to ekdam ghabra gaya mughe laga patak diya kya zameen pe, par ichcha ne pakad liya...    
o really i think he did one small thing at least bothered to call for a taxi but your life for whom you guys tears never end left the baby in orphanage in that stormy night to secure her future first then baby's why do you want ths child back to her Shockedso whose double crossing here ...what Tapasya has ever done for the baby that makes her a great mother ..aww so sorry 25 year old child my mistake 

Edited by mahi12 - 07 September 2011 at 1:32pm

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

o really i think he did one small thing at least bothered to call for a taxi but your life for whom you guys tears never end left the baby in orphanage in that stormy night to secure her future first then baby's why do you want ths child back to her Shockedso whose double crossing here ...what Tapasya has ever done for the baby that makes her a great mother ..aww so sorry 25 year old child my mistake 
ohhh sorry I missed that yeah he call taxi for taps...that make more sense in your view...Sleepy if u say or understood or know taps wanted to child go into the hell then u reply again...

Edited by varun.tap - 07 September 2011 at 1:39pm
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Edited by varun.tap - 07 September 2011 at 1:43pm
arundhati_jem Newbie
arundhati_jem
arundhati_jem

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
yeah iccha must have done the same thing that nani is gonna do in next episode

she just threw muktha by hearing that iccha picked up muktha frm roads

even tappu wud not have even touched such babies

its great on part of iccha .. she did take care of that baby.. even goin thru hardtime

be human guys.. don't turn blind jus to support tappu

iwhat iccha did is really good.. she is takin good care of baby

above god looks whats correct and wrong.. tappu tried to kill iccha.. she made vansh commit suicide

she is definitely paying for her sins..

tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

ohhh sorry I missed that yeah he call taxi for taps...that make more sense in your view...Sleepy
yes just like leaving the baby in orphanage in strange hands at stormy night makes sense in your view ..lying about child's death makes sense in your view ...ready to kill the child to send a person away makes sense in your view ..these were all noble deeds for that you are crying for Tapasya to get the baby and slapping veer for touching the child Sleepy at least in my view veer's approach was more sensible  then Tappu's but it's useless to argue with you ..you are following your idol as she never accepts her faults and put blames on others similarly you are doing ..it's not your fault you are under bad influence of this show ..colors should ban this show otheriwise God knows what will happen with people following Tappu's path in real life Ouch

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

ohhh sorry I missed that yeah he call taxi for taps...that make more sense in your view...Sleepy if u say or understood or know taps wanted to child go into the hell then u reply again...

Go to top