Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 66)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I am pleased rathore and tapu will start life afresh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReallyCool

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Wah wah DaminiD'ohToday she was saying VSB's wife has to make garlandsROFL itna ghamand kahan se aa gaya? VSB ki patni? Toh? Doesnt compare to what Jogi's Thakur's beti had to do to make a living in a kholiAngry

Anywayz this show has made a real mazaak of marriages so far and its been sickening. I really hope they honour this one and make it legalAngry Because so far the only definitely legal marriage was Vancha's. Veeya's was done by fraud even though it became proper later and cant say about Veer and Icha's considering it happened on the spur of the moment in a mandir which isnt even possible in real life so dunno about its legalityConfused But this one hopefully is done the legal way.Smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina11

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Wah wah DaminiD'ohToday she was saying VSB's wife has to make garlandsROFL itna ghamand kahan se aa gaya? VSB ki patni? Toh? Doesnt compare to what Jogi's Thakur's beti had to do to make a living in a kholiAngry

Anywayz this show has made a real mazaak of marriages so far and its been sickening. I really hope they honour this one and make it legalAngry Because so far the only definitely legal marriage was Vancha's. Veeya's was done by fraud even though it became proper later and cant say about Veer and Icha's considering it happened on the spur of the moment in a mandir which isnt even possible in real life so dunno about its legalityConfused But this one hopefully is done the legal way.Smile
 @ bold ..whose fault was that?Confusedwhy did she cheat rathore AngryDead

same reason he raped herLOL
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
lol ji im sure a joke can be made on this forum in a good spiritLOL areyy kahan ki proof? She cheated him for more money and he raped her cos he gave in to his lust so basically he wanted her. Same thing...both wanted something they couldnt get by straight meansLOL

Edited by SRKLuvr - 20 August 2011 at 3:19am
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Yes we have our own viewpointsLOL But since when was Rathore drunk that night?Confused
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina11

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yes we have our own viewpointsLOL But since when was Rathore drunk that night?Confused
ROFLROFLROFL watch that episode again  Rathore was drinking too with Tapasya Big smilecheers Wink

Just because he was drinking doesnt mean he was drunkLOL Did he look like he was drunk? Whatever leave it
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Well they didnt say the marriage wouldnt happen just said she goes out before to meet Veer. Well lets seeConfused
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I just ran across the 18th May 2010 epi LOL! Tapu's shararat and Veer's roboticsROFL ahh good timesDay Dreaming Miss that Uttaran so much! But I cant stand those dancesLOL

OMG all these old memories are flooding back to me lol id forgotten the details of SR1 and SR2 cos SR3 was without the dancing and the Baahon songs...things which I couldnt standLOL so I watched it more.

LOL I just remembered all us Veeya and Nandmi fans were going...this was Nandish's finest acting ever poor guy here his Rashami was in a backless choli looking more beautiful than ever coming towards him and he had to pretend to not care to be like a robot with a walk like he was going towards the gallowsLOL poor poor nandishLOL ahhh those good timesEmbarrassed and OMG remember we were laughing at how Tapu was totally trying to get him to MOVE and he was just NOT getting into itROFL thats when we guessed only maybe he is just...Wink...and we were proved right!LOL and that sickly green shirt we were laughing at how whenever something bad happened Veer was wearing that disgusting shirtLOL lol he was looking like he was facing the firing squadLOL we couldnt believe he didnt even seem to notice the backless choli!ROFL ahhh that beautiful jewellery though! Ive never watched that Baahon Ke Darmiyan danceLOL dont even want to but remember we were wondering how come Veer had to be done ishara about 4 times to close the doorROFL but must say tapu ahs never looked more gorgeous then she did that day albeit with a lil too much make up but thats a newly wed dulhan anywayLOL OMG and the candle remember the candle thingROFL Veer seriously looked so funny!Silly ahhh

Edited by SRKLuvr - 22 August 2011 at 7:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cariechocozvivacious_priya

Go to top