Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 57)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
These cvs have made this disgusting twist only to save their idea of a storyline otherwise it has nothing to do with kismat punishing Tapu because then why should it punish Rathore also. Tapu did not ever intend to make Vansh kill himself it was completely an accident so she cannot be paying for that and I feel she has paid enough. WHen has she felt truly loved ever? This is why I was so happy that Rathore truly loves her because I felt her pain. Feeling unloved is the world's worst feeling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozAurora.vivacious_priya

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Originally posted by Prithika_C

anu dear please dont write that ichhca will be the mother of both the girls...i know thats true but i am HATING the fact that ichcha will bring up tapu's daughter,please dont remind me of this tragedyCryCry
prithika dat is why m saying dont get so much into d factwho wl d younger generation call mother ichha or tapasya...coz when v get into dis den it wl get difficult to not watch dis show even post leap to...n this is what exactly CVs wants...keep d viewers unsatisfied so dat dey still keep on watching till d time dey get to c what they want to...for me monday's epi was an absoluetly fantastic one...now i know dere is someone who loves tapasya more dan himself n his children...
yesterday when raghu said ki "mai phir kabhi ye bol paun yaha nahi tum plz yaad rakhna dat i love u"
Embarrassed...this particular line of his was so touching n emotionalCry...n also an indication dat everything wl not b fine in their relationship after this moment but still he'll always love tapasya.

I have watched that particular line again and again because I would do anything to have a guy who loves me soo much! But still if he said I Love You more and more it would be sone pe suhaga because everytime I hear tthat from Rathore for Tapu I get chaen!Smile
ya sanaya...rathore was too good in dat epi...i just loved him Embarrassed
he loves her despite knowing all her flaws..n dis is what happens when u fall in love..u dont fall in love with a person seeing how good or bad he or she is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I love a good man who loves purely and I have forgiven Rathore for his taking advantage of Tapu. Now I only hope he can give her the love and happiness which she always felt devoid of.

chocoz

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

These cvs have made this disgusting twist only to save their idea of a storyline otherwise it has nothing to do with kismat punishing Tapu because then why should it punish Rathore also. Tapu did not ever intend to make Vansh kill himself it was completely an accident so she cannot be paying for that and I feel she has paid enough. WHen has she felt truly loved ever? This is why I was so happy that Rathore truly loves her because I felt her pain. Feeling unloved is the world's worst feeling.
exactly this is d point...promo also says ki kismat ne phir se jod diya tapasya aur ichha ko...d whole story line is based on dis..i still remember when they showed leap in 2009 then also they said ki "inn dono ki kismat ek dusre ke saath jud gayi hai"
n ya why should rathore b separated from his daughter he has not done anything wrong...CVs never bring any track to punish or reward someone's previous deeds...what they r bothered only abt is their storyline n most important is to DRAG till eternityAngry
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
guys were will tappu live if rathod will also show her door!!
i dont think jogi will let her come in
Unhappy

chocoz

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

Unhappy
no priya this time they'll not show her being thrown out...otherwise whatever raghu said that wants to accept her wid or widout d baby would b totally meaningless...he wl b shattered n wl not forgive tapasya...but still he wl not throw her out..

vivacious_priya

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Im sad for Tapu though kya kismat ka khel hai!
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

Unhappy
no priya this time they'll not show her being thrown out...otherwise whatever raghu said that wants to accept her wid or widout d baby would b totally meaningless...he wl b shattered n wl not forgive tapasya...but still he wl not throw her out..
agree with you anu ... when the police man said that you should ask your wife that how can she leave the baby, he got angry ... so i dont think he will throw her or at least i hope he does not ... but i want to see how tapu will react to this news ...

Go to top