Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 55)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

very touched by rathore's true love for tapu not a bachpana love like sidsand not veers compromise. i am happy

ya i m also happy but...

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I dont know how a mother and father can live with the fact that their child is missing! Poor Tapu. Ek khushi mili ni toh dusri kho gayi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hmmm i am happy that the baby is safe nowSmile but i realy realy cant see rasya away from their babyCryCryCry,i know its completly tapu's faultAngry but still i dont want her to loose her daughter and our worst fears have come true ichcha will raise the baby now,so we should be ready for another jelousy sessionOuchAngryOuch.whyy cvs...why cant tapu live happily with rathod and her daughter?????????CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

hmmm i am happy that the baby is safe nowSmile but i realy realy cant see rasya away from their babyCryCryCry,i know its completly tapu's faultAngry but still i dont want her to loose her daughter and our worst fears have come true ichcha will raise the baby now,so we should be ready for another jelousy sessionOuchAngryOuch.whyy cvs...why cant tapu live happily with rathod and her daughter?????????CryCry
m not surprised wid this twist...v had perdicted this one long bk...n seriously m not intersted to whom further generation calls mother n to whom not...i cant bear watching this soap post leap too...so its better not to get into what wl b d life of their daughters n their daughters n so on n on...m waiting to c what wl b d reaction of rathore towards tappu after this n also her reaction too...but i can tell u one thing for sure which is gonna happen is dat tappu's daughter wl b like ichha n ichha's daughter wl turn out to b like tappu...coz in 2day's SBB tina said ki this baby wl b her elder daughter so she'll b loved more ...so those who r interested to watch Uttaran 2 will surely follow post leapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priya

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
n prithika all d leads wl die before d 14 year leap...so how does it matter who wl b d mother...what CVs want to show is dat both dese girls wl b brought up in bhouse n their relationship being just like their mothers...they had no option otherwise how would hv they maintained a connection between damini n ichha n thakur house members.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

n prithika all d leads wl die before d 14 year leap
...so how does it matter who wl b d mother...what CVs want to show is dat both dese girls wl b brought up in bhouse n their relationship being just like their mothers...they had no option otherwise how would hv they maintained a connection between damini n ichha n thakur house members.
@bold is this show taking a 14 year leapShocked,i thought it will be a smaller one maybe 5-6yrs.
what a dragSleepySleepySleepy,we dont want to see the repeat telecast of uttaran part1.cvs should have ended the show with veecha and rasya together with their daughtersOuchAngry.
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

n prithika all d leads wl die before d 14 year leap
...so how does it matter who wl b d mother...what CVs want to show is dat both dese girls wl b brought up in bhouse n their relationship being just like their mothers...they had no option otherwise how would hv they maintained a connection between damini n ichha n thakur house members.
@bold is this show taking a 14 year leapShocked,i thought it will be a smaller one maybe 5-6yrs.
what a dragSleepySleepySleepy,we dont want to see the repeat telecast of uttaran part1.cvs should have ended the show with veecha and rasya together with their daughtersOuchAngry.
hv u not read d article?
ya this show wl tk two leaps one for 6 years n next one for 14 yrs
lol i m wondering dat rashami n tina hv agreed to play d role of mothers post leap of 6 yrsLOL ...n especially tina coz its ichha who wl b d mother of both d girls n she is just 19.

Aurora.

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
6 year leap in two weeks then another 14 year leap. good lord. I wanted to see more of Tapasya Rathore this really sucks!

Aurora.

Go to top