Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 53)

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
tanya plzz can u gv me a short update on tappu-raghu convo...i missed d epi...plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

tanya plzz can u gv me a short update on tappu-raghu convo...i missed d epi...plzzz
i can give u the link of the epi ... u need watch the epi dont just read the updates ... tapu accepted raghu cant go into dialogue bazi but do watch its really nice epi

chocoz

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dicy_anu]tanya plzz can u gv me a short update on tappu-raghu convo...i missed d epi...plzzz[
/QUOTE]

herez the link - http://www.indiantvdrama.net/2011/07/uttaran-18th-july-2011.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvarun.tap

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@tanya hehe dialogue bazi LOL ya wl watch d epi Embarrassed
@sps0114  thanks for d link Big smile

AlwaysHisJaan

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

@tanya hehe dialogue bazi LOL ya wl watch d epi Embarrassed
@sps0114  thanks for d link Big smile
haan yaar ... its a really nice epi except veer ka rona dhona, nani ki chinta aur chanda ka aag lagana  ... which i fwd it ... but raghu and tapu were great ...

chocoz

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

taps: T goes 2 rathod and ells him u a;ways said u love me
today im here i left my family,love every1 but before coming near 2 me i wanna ask u 1thing can u accept me without the baby

rathore: R says its raining heavily where u left baby in veer home or ur dads home.

taps:T tells i know u want ur baby not me.mai finds vansh in the baby,veer finds her responsibilty,u want ur daughter.not me no1 cares 4 me.
every1 calls me selfish but today i will say that not me whole world is selfish.iccha,mai,papa,nani,mom,veer,u.u all are selfish and whats wrong if im selfish.when u can be selfish y cant i.y do u all want me not 2 b selfish when u all are selfish.u came 2 my house,sent shagun,got bharati all 4 d baby not 4me.veer is better than u he never acted that as if he loves me he just accepted me 4 that one night which hpnd btwn us.
but u always said u love me but u love ur baby not me.

R:i alwaysloved u.when u where pregnant i used 2 show urreports 2 three doctors 2 know that ur fine.no1 dares 2 say me no.but i always got insulted by u,rejected by u but still i took all that with smile.i dont even know why did i do that.why i always i got weak when it comes abt u.if i hadnt loved u veer was never been out of jail.i had seen u deewangi for veer but still i was quiet and waited 4 u.
a man need a women 2 get love,married 2 her,have children with her aand have a happy family.and its only 2 options yes/no and yes i love u and i can accept u without baby.

T:taps tells him baby is safe and she didnt wanted 2 get married 2 him only 4 d sake of baby so thats y she wanted 2 know that whether he just wanted her for sake of baby and she always got cheated in love

rathore goes 2 taps and hugs her

precap:rathore goes 2 ashram 4 baby.but he didnt find her
i think taps in rathore house and he tells her 2 take rest.
s he goes alone 2 get d baby
Smile mukta sach bol na how many times did u watched today's epi???
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

taps: T goes 2 rathod and ells him u a;ways said u love me
today im here i left my family,love every1 but before coming near 2 me i wanna ask u 1thing can u accept me without the baby

rathore: R says its raining heavily where u left baby in veer home or ur dads home.

taps:T tells i know u want ur baby not me.mai finds vansh in the baby,veer finds her responsibilty,u want ur daughter.not me no1 cares 4 me.
every1 calls me selfish but today i will say that not me whole world is selfish.iccha,mai,papa,nani,mom,veer,u.u all are selfish and whats wrong if im selfish.when u can be selfish y cant i.y do u all want me not 2 b selfish when u all are selfish.u came 2 my house,sent shagun,got bharati all 4 d baby not 4me.veer is better than u he never acted that as if he loves me he just accepted me 4 that one night which hpnd btwn us.
but u always said u love me but u love ur baby not me.

R:i alwaysloved u.when u where pregnant i used 2 show urreports 2 three doctors 2 know that ur fine.no1 dares 2 say me no.but i always got insulted by u,rejected by u but still i took all that with smile.i dont even know why did i do that.why i always i got weak when it comes abt u.if i hadnt loved u veer was never been out of jail.i had seen u deewangi for veer but still i was quiet and waited 4 u.
a man need a women 2 get love,married 2 her,have children with her aand have a happy family.and its only 2 options yes/no and yes i love u and i can accept u without baby.

T:taps tells him baby is safe and she didnt wanted 2 get married 2 him only 4 d sake of baby so thats y she wanted 2 know that whether he just wanted her for sake of baby and she always got cheated in love

rathore goes 2 taps and hugs her

precap:rathore goes 2 ashram 4 baby.but he didnt find her
i think taps in rathore house and he tells her 2 take rest.
s he goes alone 2 get d baby
thanks a lot for d update...Smile
may b raghu wl b angry wid tappu for her careless n ignorant attitude n also he may not b able to forgive her...but inspite of dat one thing is proved he loves her truely n wl always love her Embarrassed
GC n rashami's performance was brilliant Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tapSRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

2 be frank only once
but all dialogues got recorded in m heart
i was hugging my mom while seeing d episode
i was like jumping with happiness

thats so sweet...Embarrassed
but yes d dialogues given to dem were too good n meaningful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaanSRKLuvr

Go to top