Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 51)

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Originally posted by varun.tap

so basically indya.com article was right...d whole structure of d show wl change post leap..ichha wl bcum rich n tapasya wl lead a poor life.
so 'Sid' is confirm? Dead
no dis is still doubtful.
yeah but after the leap it should be conducted as per as article... fed up of this show ...Dead

ya may b leap wl tk plc on monday...n dey may show dat ichha took baby from d ashram n so their daughters hving d same relationship as their mothers had.
waise agar dekha jaye to aisa me to tapasya ka pora role he khatam ho jayega??...Confused 

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

so basically indya.com article was right...d whole structure of d show wl change post leap..ichha wl bcum rich n tapasya wl lead a poor life.
so 'Sid' is confirm? Dead
no dis is still doubtful.
yeah but after the leap it should be conducted as per as article... fed up of this show ...Dead

ya may b leap wl tk plc on monday...n dey may show dat ichha took baby from d ashram n so their daughters hving d same relationship as their mothers had.
waise agar dekha jaye to aisa me to tapasya ka pora role he khatam ho jayega??...Confused 
dont know. ...may b now dere wl b a total role reversal..n a change for viewers to watch...but i dont think leap wl b of more than 1 yr.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i just saw d segment...it was same dat i told u...veer was saying ki he has no more strength left to expose her infront of his family...he shouts on her n says to leave bzoo wid her daughter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyavarun.tap

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

how can tapu become poor ... she still has her parents ... now i m little excited to see what will happen on monday, after the leap ... but if the baby is rathor's then it will break his heart to find out that tapu left the baby in the ashram ... he will never forgive her and will never accept her either ... if only icha had told the truth eariler then this would have not happened ... u cant expect tapu to say the truth as she is in love with veer and icha was well aware of that but she didnt said anything ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
from raghu's expression when tapu told him about their night, he looked ashamed and  guilty ... so he did raped her ... so that's tapu doesn't want to be with raghu and hates him ... i finally saw the precap about someone leaving the baby in the ashram but that doesn't look like tapu ... this is someone who is very tall and thin ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

from raghu's expression when tapu told him about their night, he looked ashamed and guilty ... so he did raped her ... so that's tapu doesn't want to be with raghu and hates him ... i finally saw the precap about someone leaving the baby inthe ashram but that doesn't look like tapu ... this is someone who is verytall and thin ...

No she is not any other lady she is tapasya who leave her child to the ashram..
Rathore never accepted tapasya without baby and this is very RIGHT... tapasya is the lady who made wrong all of us...
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

from raghu's expression when tapu told him about their night, he looked ashamed and guilty ... so he did raped her ... so that's tapu doesn't want to be with raghu and hates him ... i finally saw the precap about someone leaving the baby inthe ashram but that doesn't look like tapu ... this is someone who is verytall and thin ...

Rathore never accepted tapasya without baby and this is very RIGHT... tapasya is the lady who made wrong all of us...
even i wanted raghu to be with tapu but he raped her so of course tapu will do everything in her power to stay away from him ... but she should not leave her baby ... but only monday's epi will tell what exactly happened ... she should have asked divya's help
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

even i wanted raghu to be with tapu but he raped her so of course tapu will do everything in her power to stay away from him ... but she should not leave her baby ... but only monday's epi will tell what exactly happened ... she should have asked divya's help
Ya he raped her aur tapasya ko usse door rehne ki pori koshish karni bhi chahye.. but this baby for orphanage is a big fact which made mess in this serial of tapasya's character,.. let wait and watch what exactly happening...

Go to top