Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 47)

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

exactly... in the serial it was clearly shown that tapasya raped veer and before that she had fun with sid and is having his kid and then with Rathod ji... cmon accept teh fact.. its sooo clearly shown how the vamp is.. but i wonder how come she doesnt know who the father is... kia cheeez hai ye LOL
mad serial with a good actress LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvivacious_priya

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

congratulation to itchyki fans also dat atlast after so many dua n prathna she got preggy wid a magical medicine as just in 3 months it made veer a horseWink... u should also have some sweets...
i hope veer will be dere with her in her labor pain...D'oh

Sure veer is always with her in her heart and she is always with him in his heart, even when the news of trapu baby was given. And God is with truth ie Ichcha, and not a slu.. Like Tapasya.

Mods note

@Bold Red:Can members stop using such abusive words in a public forum ..since this is the first time ,the member hv broken this rule ,so consider this as your first official verbal warning ...repeat of the same will result in Warning level rise next time

Uttaran Dev team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozAurora.vivacious_priyaAlwaysHisJaanvarun.tap

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

congratulation to itchyki fans also dat atlast after so many dua n prathna she got preggy wid a magical medicine as just in 3 months it made veer a horseWink... u should also have some sweets...

Sure veer is always with her in her heart and she is always with him in his heart, even when the news of trapu baby was given. And God is with truth ie Ichcha, and not a <font color="#ff0000">slu.. </font>Like Tapasya.

</div>

<p align="center">Mods note</p>
<div align="center">

<div align="center">@Bold Red:Can members stop using such abusive words in a public forum ..since this is the first time ,the member hv broken this rule ,so consider this as your first official verbal warning ...repeat of the same will result in Warning level rise next time</div>
<div align="center"></div>

Thanks for reminding me Jyoti I just got carried away, it's just so that tapus character is such that the word I was about to use was apt.

May I suggest it does hurt Ichcha fans sentiments when people call her ITCHYKI. Is it not obvious hat they mean itch . But I gather that mods are pro vamp fans.
<div align="center">Uttaran Dev team</div>

ssh21~~~~

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Sure veer is always with her in her heart and she is always with him in his heart, even when the news of trapu baby was given. And God is with truth ie Ichcha, and not a <font color="#ff0000">slu.. </font>Like Tapasya.

</div>

<div align="center">

<div align="center">@Bold Red:Can members stop using such abusive words in a public forum ..since this is the first time ,the member hv broken this rule ,so consider this as your first official verbal warning ...repeat of the same will result in Warning level rise next time</div>

Thanks for reminding me Jyoti I just got carried away, it's just so that tapus character is such that the word I was about to use was apt.

May I suggest it does hurt Ichcha fans sentiments when people call her ITCHYKI. Is it not obvious hat they mean itch . But I gather that mods are pro vamp fans.

lol I think there is a difference between calling someone an itch and the word u were using for TapuLOL Ichha's name in the show is Itchki thats why we use it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

</div>

<div align="center">

lol I think there is a difference between calling someone an itch and the word u were using for TapuLOL Ichha's name in the show is Itchki thats why we use it

her name in d show is itchyki so wat can we doWink... at least we dont change name like tapori n all...Dead
Dead

AlwaysHisJaan

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Ichki can be spelt such that you can say it without demeaning. I obviously cannot stop you , hopefully your conscious will! Peace :-)

ssh21~~~~

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
So as per as today's episode DNA test should be conducted before leap cause of rathore told everything to veer,... abb samagh me aya why tapasya should leve her child in ashram I think tapasya ko darr laggega ki ab buska raaz khul jayega iss liye wo aisa karegi par DNA test me kuch niklega he nahi aur jab ghar wale uss bachhe ko doondega to wo mellega he nahi phir bina DNA test sahi sabit hue he tapasya ka sach sabko pata chal jayega kueko sab bolege ki tumhe apne raaz kuhulne ka darr tha issiliye tumne wo bachcha waha choodh diya.. phir tapasya ko waha se phek dege aur jab wo dobara uss ashram me apne bachche ko lene ko jayegi to wo waha mellega he nahi .. like 70's ki film 'Rakhi' aur purani heroine maa banne ke baad jaisa karti thi...

Edited by varun.tap - 12 July 2011 at 12:43pm

chocozvivacious_priya

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

So as per as today's episode DNA test should be conducted before leap cause of rathore told everything to veer,... abb samagh me aya why tapasya should leve her child in ashram I think tapasya ko darr laggega ki ab buska raaz khul jayega iss liye wo aisa karegi par DNA test me kuch niklega he nahi aur jab ghar wale uss bachhe ko doondega to wo mellega he nahi phir bina DNA test sahi sabit hue he tapasya ka sach sabko pata chal jayega kueko sab bolege ki tumhe apne raaz kuhulne ka darr tha issiliye tumne wo bachcha waha choodh diya.. phir tapasya ko waha se phek dege aur jab wo dobara uss ashram me apne bachche ko lene ko jayegi to wo waha mellega he nahi .. like 70's ki film 'Rakhi' aur purani heroine maa banne ke baad jaisa karti thi...

ya varun it is tapasya who is leaving d child m 100% sure now...CVs hv totally ruined this show...they could hv exposed tapasya n let her n child go wid rathore...but den tapasya ka koi raaz nahi reh jata expose karne ke liye..earlier also i mentioned ki this time i wanted tapasya to b exposed n let us c what creativity r CVs left wid...n they proved how creative dey rAngry...but now its of no use first they turned Sid to b d father of d girl n now on top of dat leaving dat little baby in orphanage Angry Cry
they wl never end this ichha veer tapasya triangleDead...in sat special promo also they r saying ichha, tapasya aur veer ke jeevan ka naya adhyaya shuru hoga...dey did not tk rathore's name...he has been brought only to drag d show Ouch

varun.tap

Go to top