Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 46)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

who cares wat itchyki realizes or wat not!!Dead
moreover i wanna know which jadi booti has made veer a horse just in 2 months... or may be ichcha also slept wid...Wink
well when suddenly sid can come in picture dan anything can happen...LOLdat will be shown in as future track mahan itchyki has done dis act to save veer!!!

till now she is good enough but taps she slept so many men ...yuck

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

moreover i wanna know which jadi booti has made veer a horse just in 2 months... or may be ichcha also slept wid...Wink
well when suddenly sid can come in picture dan anything can happen...LOLdat will be shown in as future track mahan itchyki has done dis act to save veer!!!

cant stop laughing!!LOLROFL..
here is the order i suppose
1. SId
2, Veer
3. Rathod LOL
Mubarakain.. its the HATRICK!!! well done tapasya!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

1. SId
2, Veer
3. Rathod LOL
Mubarakain.. its the HATRICK!!! well done tapasya!!!!LOL
m not sure..if she has purposely slept with any1 other than veer ..yahan toh iccha madam slpet with vansh ..and within ..1 month ..of his death ..was busy sleeping with ..veer Wink..not sure..abt any kuchi ku ..with basti guys LOLLOL

vivacious_priya

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

After watching Veer's disgusting reaction to the birth of the baby whom he thinks is his to Rathore's very touching and proper reaction and support has convinced me wholeheartedly that Rathore is the right father for this baby. Veer will never be able to give this baby the love and support it deserves and he will always love the child Ichha has more. How disgusting...when hearing the birth of his first child he was thinking of that stupid ichki!

Yes I completely agree with you veer will never ever be able to give love the child... when baby born he remembers the one time he saying to ichcha that he wanted to she delivers the baby for his... disgusting veer even rathore shows his pure feelings he is a very good and true actor...

<div></div>Magar Veer neh baby ke liye emotions toh dikhaya he kissed the baby...
Haa issiliye ki aur joote na pade veeya fans se...
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lemna_02

better dan a dumb sl.. like itchykiTongue

</div>

<div>

Whatever you say won't justify tapasya's act...iccha did right decision by leaving bundela and she acted as dumb to help tapasya and now iccha realised that for her friend whom she acted as dumb is a big liar...and also acting as a dumb is far better compared to sleeping with 2-3 guys...

not just only tapasya's act prove that she ichcha is a saint.. she is as we believe... for all time...
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by farah007

1. SId
2, Veer
3. Rathod LOL
Mubarakain.. its the HATRICK!!! well done tapasya!!!!LOL
m not sure..if she has purposely slept with any1 other than veer ..yahan toh iccha madam slpet with vansh ..and within ..1 month ..of his death ..was busy sleeping with ..veer Wink..not sure..abt any kuchi ku ..with basti guys LOLLOL

ROFL

varun.tap

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Of what has been shown, and not to malign a character, tappu was shown spending her nights with Sid, then she forcefully slept with a drunk veer, and then they showed in flashback about she flirting with Rathod and drinking and making herself vulnerable.

Ichcha was shown with veer as she was his fianc. Then she was forcefully married to vansh and she tried to make that relationship work and gave herself. Then vansh was driven to suicide, she stayed ashis widow. After six or so months veer found her and then got maried, and even then did not sleep with him until she got ashiwad of atleast jogi,

Get your facts right before writing your imaginations. Understandable you worship Tapasya, but that does not mean you need to degrade Ichcha. Both women are at their own places. If Ichcha is shown kind natured and mahaan, and Tapasya as a tramp sleeping purposefully or unintentionally, it's not your fault. You don't need to defend her or justify her as good by saying false info about Ichcha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijifarah007tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
exactly... in the serial it was clearly shown that tapasya raped veer and before that she had fun with sid and is having his kid and then with Rathod ji... cmon accept teh fact.. its sooo clearly shown how the vamp is.. but i wonder how come she doesnt know who the father is... kia cheeez hai ye LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialtiny15

Go to top