Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 24)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

I really don't understand why creatives r dragging this show so much tapu made a stupid decision today and icha helped her it was really disappointing episode creatives have such a greT story on their hands but they r not doing anything it does not have right tO be on top 10 :(

acc to d article tappu will marry rathod may be due to she wants to save  veer she has to sacrifice wat she wants

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I think after seeing whats happening with veer she may say yes to Rathore but I was really shocked with the precap! I mean are police allowed to torture suspects before they have even been proven guilty? Isnt that a violation of international obligations...innocent until proven guilty right?? I thought India was a signatory to the UNHRC Convention against torture ..where torture of prisoners is expressly forbidden! I thought it was banned nowadays in our country also then why they show such silly things?Confused Correct me if I am wrong. Or is this show again making a joke of the law? And this character of gauri Sharma...a policewoman isnt even supposed to be biased like her! She seems to have it in for rapists and doesnt think with a clear head just thinks all rich guys are guiltyConfused wow...tapu should then make a rape claim against rathore cos with this gauri sharma even he will be locked up without evidenceROFL

Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 June 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I think after seeing whats happening with veer she may say yes to Rathore but I was really shocked with the precap! I mean are police allowed to torture suspects before they have even been proven guilty? Isnt that a violation of international obligations...innocent until proven guilty right?? I thought India was a signatory to the UNHRC Convention against torture ..where torture of prisoners is expressly forbidden! I thought it was banned nowadays in our country also then why they show such silly things?Confused Correct me if I am wrong. Or is this show again making a joke of the law? And this character of gauri Sharma...a policewoman isnt even supposed to be biased like her! She seems to have it in for rapists and doesnt think with a clear head just thinks all rich guys are guiltyConfused wow...tapu should then make a rape claim against rathore cos with this gauri sharma even he will be locked up without evidenceROFL
yep Rathore should go to jail as well and then Rathore can tell Veer the truuth about the childSmile then both can sit inside the jail and crave to love at the child...gauri sharma most likely is with SnS - the torture probably is 'coz of SnS revenge

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yep Rathore should go to jail as well and then Rathore can tell Veer the truuth about the childSmile then both can sit inside the jail and crave to love at the child...gauri sharma most likely is with SnS - the torture probably is 'coz of SnS revenge

No she doesnt seem to be in with SS it just seems she has some sort of personal vendetta against rich guys. Run Rathore runLOL Cos technically what he did with Tapu was rape...intoxifying her then when she fell asleep going onto her does constitute intercourse without consent and Rathore being a rich guy n all gauri would just love to have him also so run rathore runROFL
Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
today was a treat for nandmi fansEmbarrassed.we got two nandmi segments on SBB after agesBig smileEmbarrassed.
the first one was there rehearsals for the gold awards.they are performing on the song 'chori kiya re jiya'from dabangEmbarrassed.there chemistry was sizzlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and nandish has improved his dancing skillsBig smile.it was followed by a small interview of nandmiEmbarrassed.
the second one was their appearance in ratan'swayamvar show.they were giving love advices to ratan and also the guysSmile.nandmi were too cute in this segmentEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozSRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hey guys in 2day's SBB they showed Nandmi doing dance rehersal on d song 'chori kiya re jiya'  from d movie dabang...they wl b performing on dis song in gold awards functionEmbarrassedDancingDay Dreaming
Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hey guys in 2day's SBB they showed Nandmi doing dance rehersal on d song 'chori kiya re jiya'  from d movie dabang...they wl b performing on dis song in gold awards functionEmbarrassedDancingDay Dreaming
me too watched itBig smile.there chemistry was extra sizzling in this performanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.i cant wait to see the actual oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

chocoz

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

today was a treat for nandmi fansEmbarrassed.we got two nandmi segments on SBB after agesBig smileEmbarrassed.
the first one was there rehearsals for the gold awards.they are performing on the song 'chori kiya re jiya'from dabangEmbarrassed.there chemistry was sizzlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and nandish has improved his dancing skillsBig smile.it was followed by a small interview of nandmiEmbarrassed.
the second one was their appearance in ratan'swayamvar show.they were giving love advices to ratan and also the guysSmile.nandmi were too cute in this segmentEmbarrassed
ya prithika it was so nice to  see nandmi on sbb after a long timeEmbarrassed

Aurora.

Go to top