Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 22)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

After my exams friends we will have a nice celebration next Saturday? Matlab on the 18thSmile

18th ko kya hai sanaya... ???

Celebration for Tapu and Rathods marriageSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

Originally posted by ankit_34

so looks like u guys r planning to celebrate ..raghu-taps shadi ..on veeya clubTongueLOLchalo koi ni ..waise i wont b able to celebrate ..this ...as i have always said my interest to the show only revolves arnd veeya ..and for me its definately veeya b4 tappu ...but aap log bata dena kab celebrate ..karenege i will try to b there for my friendsBig smile

i will also not attend dat!!!!!!!!
no veeya no uttaranSmile
arey no..no priya ..we will attend it for our frnds. ..but we wont celebrate it ...hum ni toh kya huaa humare frnds toh khush hainBig smile

Hello ankit how long you here...overall veeya always be a good but now there is to much torrouble in between them because of ichcha and veer's passion for ichcha !!!! veer ikdam tapasya ke layak nahi hai... uska pooja wala event, fake feeling, baar baar ichcha ko uske samne apni patni kehna... its a head burnning and a much irritating...

I agree with you completely VarunSmile Veers revolting antics at the pooja just made me detest him so much that I feel hes definitely not worth Tapu! Ichha will take credit for Tapu's work and also keep ranting she will save him but at the end it will be Tapu only sacrificing to save him.

Veer ko ye samgh me he nahi atta ki tapasya bhi uske liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai... wo manna he nahi chahta ki wo bhi usse pyaar karti hai !!.. problem ye hai ki wo dono ka plateform he iss ichcha ki wajah se kharaab ho gaya hai .!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReallyCool

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Cant wait for Tapu to be a suhaagan again. Show Veer that it is she and not Ichha who sacrifices for him. Ichha never sacrifices for him she always sacrifices for everyone else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyavarun.tapReallyCool

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
The more I see Rathore now the more happy I am that he is marrying Tapu. This is for a number of reasons.
Since his admission that he loves Tapasya and wants to make her happy I have forgiven him for his bad deed.
The thing is that he genuinely loves her and can make her happy
The child will get its father and Tapu will get a really great husband who loves her.
Rathore is really rich so that means Tapasya will never be uncomfortable.
The way Rathore remembered Tapu today was beautiful
Rathore and Tapu are both great dancers...mazaa aa gayaEmbarrassed

All I wanted was for Tapu to find a man who will love her and make her happy. That she is now getting.
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
After watching today I dont know how ANYONE can say Tapasya doesnt love Veer! See what she is doing for him! See how she cries for him!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.ankit_34varun.tap

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Cry I really miss Veeya! What a lovely background music whilst they showed Tapasya thinking of him! Rathore and Tapu's chemistry is just NOT the same! I am accepting this marriage and wanting it cos I dislike Veer tonnes for the way hes hurt the woman who is giving such a big sacrifice for him and also because I know Tapasya will be happy with Rathore because she will face the fact that Veer is never coming back to her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.varun.tap

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

i think rasya's chemistry is rocking yaar ... i hope they dont change the guy who plays his character ... yesterday's episode was really good ... it seems that raghu loves tapu but he is not in love with her ... he has this idea of having family and all his hopes r on tapu and the baby ... the way he was waiting for taps to come was sweet ... i m liking it ... rasya and veeya r different ... in veeya there was no romance at all it was always intense  and rasya there is romance, love and care ... taps looks good with both and that's because rash is a good actress ….. yes taps loves veer no doubt about that but hope she falls in love with raghu  ...

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Id say hurry up RaghuLOL

Go to top