Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 17)

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

That would be the worst thing ever if Tapu had to give up her baby!Dead yuckk no way! So i was right...A deal has been made that if Raghu saves Veer Tapu willl marry him. Raghu very smartly here is playing to Tapu's weakness...which he very well knows is Veer!

how can ichcha take our tapasya's baby AngryAngry
when dat selfish woman was torturing tappu soo much when she was pregnant
Angry
Angry

<div></div>well rathod is with tapu so icha wont be able to take the baby from her ... i just hope they dont end rathod's character

If this would be happen in future, then I want to this child must be rathod's!!!! not veer's!!!!
dosrey ka khoon koi aur kahbhi nahi accept karega.. b-animals to kahabhi nahi !!!!!

itna gusha varun acha nahi hotaLOL
chal khush ho ja abHug

Ok khush hogaya Hug

awhhh ur sooo cute...itni jaldii baat bhi soon lee..Dancing
mai to ekdam calm baitha hu net khole ke chupe chap koi nahi hai!!! par yehan to war chal raha hai!!! ''band karo iss serial ko'''!!
aur ho bhi kyuena jo ekdam sadhyel hoo gaya hai abb to aur bhi!!!!

no veecha ki na veeya ke kio story develop ki hai CVs ne..
u cant place on urself in two boats at a time and survive..tum ne sahi kaha..
bilkull... Iss serial ki khaani kahabhi jindagi me devlope nahi hoo sakti!!!

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
If Tapu sacrifices for Veer then I dont think anyone should doubt her love for him. Because sacrificing herself is something she has never done before and never wanted to do. But at the same time I wouldnt blame her if she didnt because I think that caving in to blackmail like Ichha does is not the way to go it is against the principle of feminism. Either she gets Veer out by sacrificing her happiness to make Rathore happy or she fights Rathore's demand and gets Veer out herself by proving his innocence gathering saboot. She is resourceful. She can do that too.Either way I''ll be happySmile I want this marriage to go ahead without anyone finding out thats Rathores kid. I want that everyone thinks Tapasya sacrificed herself for Veer!Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyaAshis

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
ichcha married just after 2 months after d death of her husband!!!
she was a woman flirting wid her dever who was married to her own frd!! Wink
i dont think dat ichcha's character is dat mahan as cvs are trying to show!!

ankit_34varun.tapAshis

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

If Tapu sacrifices for Veer then I dont think anyone should doubt her love for him. Because sacrificing herself is something she has never done before and never wanted to do. But at the same time I wouldnt blame her if she didnt because I think that caving in to blackmail like Ichha does is not the way to go it is against the principle of feminism. Either she gets Veer out by sacrificing her happiness to make Rathore happy or she fights Rathore's demand and gets Veer out herself by proving his innocence gathering saboot. She is resourceful. She can do that too.Either way I''ll be happySmile I want this marriage to go ahead without anyone finding out thats Rathores kid. I want that everyone thinks Tapasya sacrificed herself for Veer!Evil Smile

Sanaya, this is exactly what will happen. Everyone will think Tapasya made the ultimate sacrifice for veer and Ichcha will not reveal out of tapus ahsaan that it's not veers child. So tapus crimes that is fake pregnancy , trying to separate veecha just before Ss drama and Rathod tapu one night stand and multiple days gambling, salsa, drinking etc., and trap baby will not be revealed. Tapu will stay mahaan for few more months until trps slide further as they did now with Tapu turning positive overnite.

After that may be a leap or something else of perhaps Rathod's death will bring tapu back to bzoo. Then veer will perhaps go towards her and she will not stop him. Ichcha will realize tapus true intentions and recall ammus words. She will fight back again. Basically story cannot progress with a positive tapu and Ichcha. Either ichha goes or tapu stays negative. And ichha can't go else bachi khuchi trps bhi khatam. Ultimately it has to be veecha all the way!
And truths abt tapu have to come out, only when is uncertain.

So chill and enjoy! Rd does not look impressive in the positive role. I liked her much more for her vamp role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
true WS RD's negative role is better than the positive role!!! looklike about the very current track is good for the uttaran... because love triangle in.. veer ichcha and tapasya takes the highest point and now its too much.. no one like these 'sadyal' love triangle!!! tapasya bhi positive ho gaye hai to wo unke beech aatti bhi nahi..
to phir Story wants to develove some more... in an another angle... nahi to gaya gutter me...!!!!!

Edited by varun.tap - 06 June 2011 at 12:55am
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hope something goood happens!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
the new article actually made me happyBig smile.tapasya is marrying rathore for veerSmile it strenghthens my belief that she actually loves veerBig smile.
and tapu is going to have a proper traditional weddingBig smile.it feels sooo nice that she will now have a life away from ichcha and b-toons.hope she slowly realises that her happiness lies with rathore onlySmile.
i just wish the baby was veer's only and if its not i dont want anyone from the b-toons to know about itEmbarrassed.

chocozvarun.tapSRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
i know i m very happy for tapu ... usse bhi jyada khushi is baat ki hai ki story aagai to badi ... but yaay tapu ki shadi ... thats nice ... now as her well wishers we should get papers from the court stating that icha and veer has stay 5000000 km away from tapu

Aurora.varun.tapSRKLuvr

Go to top