Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 12)

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

This whole rape thing was utter crap. Firstly if Veer is tested they will find none of Sanchi's handmarks or scratches on him and if they do internal testing they will find the stuff that was in his drink and nobody drinks date rape stuff on their own! Secondly if they test Sanchi they will not find any of Veer's nail marks on her if they do DNA testing oh for heavens sake cvs! There is something called logic! USE IT!

But so stupid of us to hope that. I am not enjoying the positive Tapasya's character as much as I thought I would maybe because Tapasya is still not happy in any way and her change has not even been justified. I dont even think she will marry Rathore now after hearing he has entered another show his role must be ending soon so no marriage then what? I really hope this Viraj Singhania figment of my imagination comes!
well m liking this new tappu...n especially when she replied bk to chanda...that is what i always wanted an improved tappu but not dumb...rathod tappu wl get married...i can c it as d only way story can move forward...but den CVs can also show tappu gving her child to ichha coz of veer's attachment to d unborn baby...i want this satya-saanchi track to end soon...its becoming unbearable.

Edited by Dicy_anu - 02 June 2011 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Oh Anu that will be even worse than the satya sanchi track! I ddont want to see ichha taking anything else that belongs to Tapu!Angry
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Originally posted by varun.tap

Kal ke episode me media ne question bade he achche pooche...
veer to hai do patniyo ka pati wo mariyada purshowtam Ram to hai nahi..
Abb sawaal uthta hai veer bache ga kaise...??
because In that cases fistly judge seeks about the character of client who for charged !!!
Secondly uttaran me uske charactor ko to koi andha bhi gira hua keh dega !!
Shayad issiliye daddaji usski new shaddi ki baat ko ghar se bahar nahi jane dena chahte the !!!
Abb baat hai saboot ki to wahi bacha sakta hai inko nahi khai 14 saal ki hawa in hawalaat !!!!
ya how veer wl b saved dat track might b interesting...but why r they dragging it so much...i wl not b surprised if dey drag 2 days given by rathod to tapasya till 3-4 weeks in d serial

Yep !!! dragging is soo much boring !!! par abb dragging hoga he kyueki itna bada kand ho gaya phir rathodh to ruke ga he!!!

Edited by varun.tap - 02 June 2011 at 8:07am
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Tapasya's positive charactor is such a very pathetic her extra care for ichcha is really really a boring !!! She have a burdon of her dosti but why she express notable feeling for ichcha !! It shows like tapasya have a very lame feeling, I can find everytime in tapasya's positive character !!!! She herself ignoring tapasya for ichcha !!!
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i like dis new tappuSmile coz i think dis is only d way for her to get little care from veer...
atleast now when ichcha says meri sautan den veer at once think about tappu..
well i think dat dis positive tappu will marry rathod to save veer..
i think dere will be some deal wid dem...
n i cant undersatnd when police is searching  S n S... how can dey help Sachi!!! and accuse veer...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
i dont like this mahan new tapu ... veer should accept tapu or just leave the b house ... handsome raghu with lots of money and love, is waiting for her ... veer cant give her the lvoe and respect

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tapSRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I just detest Ichha whenever she takes Veer's name...seriously!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyavarun.tap

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I just detest Ichha whenever she takes Veer's name...seriously!
so true it is so difficult to digest that she is crying for veer being in jail when a few months back she herself sent veer to jailDead.then she was crying for vanshCry and now for veerDead.
seriously i lost all respect for ichcha when she started getting lovey dovey with veer barely a few months after vansh's deathDead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

Go to top