Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys...been ages since i watched the show...i guess it pretty much lost its charm after tapasya became pregnant!..and now the child is lost...i dont know really...i'm just not that excited about tapu-rathore!...😉..somehow i dont like him...i saw a bit today...tapu needs to loose bit more weight...😊...she would look nicer if she did...and now she's not pregnant in the show..so she doesent need to mantain her fatness!!!!...she looked really good when she was married to veer...when she married him in place of ichha..she looked  lovely then...she should watch those episodes ..it may encourage her to get back into shape...😊...also her makeup is too loud.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Hi guys...been ages since i watched the show...i guess it pretty much lost its charm after tapasya became pregnant!..and now the child is lost...i dont know really...i'm just not that excited about tapu-rathore!...😉..somehow i dont like him...i saw a bit today...tapu needs to loose bit more weight...😊...she would look nicer if she did...and now she's not pregnant in the show..so she doesent need to mantain her fatness!!!!...she looked really good when she was married to veer...when she married him in place of ichha..she looked  lovely then...she should watch those episodes ..it may encourage her to get back into shape...😊...also her makeup is too loud.

Hi Sonia ji long time😊 I know even I cannot love Rasya the way I love Veeya but certainly I greatly appreciate Rathore he is truly a great hubby😊 I think Rashami is slowly loosing that baby weight wait lil longer it will happen😊 I agree she looked best as Mrs Tapasya Veer Singh Bundela but I feel shes got a better deal now. She only suffered being married to that Veer now she has a REAL loving husband which I am grateful for.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol this jogi can't live without icha jap rathod was telling hi
That his daughter loves him a lot and jogi says hamari dono bayous hum se bahot pyar karti hai grrr
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Tapasya is indeed lucky she got such a romantic hubby😳 Now Veer seems a far distant memory for my baby😳
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See I always loved tapu and didn't. Ared much about veer but with Raghu I kind of like him I just hope that he continues to love tapu this way
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

Lol this jogi can't live without icha jap rathod was telling hi
That his daughter loves him a lot and jogi says hamari dono bayous hum se bahot pyar karti hai grrr

OMG I noticed😡 Why is this Jogi always bringing ichha into everything? Cant he live without doing her jhaap???🤢
SRKLuvr thumbnail
OK you know what friends...I woke up this morning to read the same crap about Tapu and in the radiant joy of Tapasya finally showing signs that she has changed I decided enough is enough! I needed to hear from the experts mouth what the truth was! So after my college lectures I talked my psychologist friend here who is also Indian and asked her about Tapu's case. Well at first she chuckled and said "Sanaya I cant believe your obsession with these serials!" But I pressed her to answer my questions anyway. I even showed her videos from Tapasya's childhood. I explained Uttaran's entire story to her.

I had written down some of the things I had read in the morning here. Now let me answer the things I saw...according to a professional psychologist's advice. Now first things first she said to me is "Sanaya you do understand very well that this is a serial...and they have made Tapasya's character OTT when she is grown up...only for the drama and also because they needed one of the girls to appear a villain."I said but Tapasya is NOT a villain! and she said in the serial she is. Looking at her with an objective view without the OTT things added by the cvs like the murder attempt etc she is quite normal.

I asked her...but what exacerbated her jealousy into hatred? Then she said OK lets first understand what happened in her childhood. So she lived with her nani, her mother and her father as well as her mama and mami who all doted on her and pampered her to the hilt with love and expensive gifts and she was the only child. Now that isnt a good combination at all because she had never learned to share not good to do to any child. So natually when Ichha came Tapasya was bound to feel this slight jealousy because any child would especially if they were THAT pampered! Then my friend said OK now what's the catch here..Ichha being a servant's daughter right? Now Sanaya you will be aware that in India and especially in these Thakur families servants are servants...you will be hard pressed to find many filthy rich Thakur families who treat their servants as anything more than humans and in many cases not even that. Thakurs have a certain pride and servants are in most considered nothing more than that. Possibly Tapasya too had inherited this mindset. How? I asked. Because in her family nobody treated servants as anything more except for her father. Her mother, her nani and her mama mami were all the snobby type. And the father I asked how come she never inherited the father's goodness towards servants? Because how much was her father around? Most of the time he would have been working...out of the house on business and overseas so who remained the parental influences in her life? The mother - who seems to be very dumb and submissive...and the cold cruel servant hating Nani...as you describe her. So that's why Tapasya wondered how Ichha as a servant's daughter was getting the same love as herself from her father...when she was the daughter the Thakur's beti. the fact that ichha was a servant's daughter and she was the thakur's beti is the main key which distinguishes this from a normal case. Another reason is that Tapasya never knew why Ichha was treated like a daughter...it is in the psyche of a 6 year old child to be insecure that this girl is acting all goody with my dad to take him from me. Kind of like an Oedipal complex a child has.

Perhaps the biggest factor is the nani...Divya the dumb didn't spend much time with the daughter and the father was always working and by that time Tapasya would have subconsciously grown to resent Ichha for being the reason she was sent away to a hostel. Now she regarded hostel as a punishment where she became sick. Nani took her under her wing and from that time Tapu became very pro-nani because she had nani's constant influence on her day in and day out and nani fuelled her anger. She was young she was impressionable and she didn't properly learn what was good and bad because for Nani...hating servants and treating them inferior was alright it was a Thakur's right and this is what Tapasya also mightve learnt.

Then I asked why she couldnt differentiate wrong and right as she grew up. She said because nothing prompted her to change the way her mind had been programmed. She was still under the constant influence of the nani and until that went away there was no chance she could change her thinking.

I then asked what could help Tapasya. She said...Tapasya has grown up with a subconscious inferiority complex and that made her hate Ichha. Tapasya had got everything she felt...except her  her parents love and she couldnt understand why they were loving the servant''s daughter she couldnt understand why there was an equality between them. The only thing that could change her and according to you is changing her already is receiving undivided love from her new husband. If she finally feels loved that complex will not be there. If she is happy then she will leave Ichha's happiness alone. Until she was unhappy she couldnt see why Ichha...who she felt was a servant's daughter got happiness and she didnt. Then my friend said "the rest I couldn't help you with because it is a serial and they will do anything for ratings they do not follow rules. Also remember that a child is NEVER born evil. There is no such thing!

SO according to my psychologist friend these things led to Tapu's hatred going wayy out of normal jealousy.
1. The fact that it was between a Thakur's daughter and a servant's daughter
2. The main influences in her life Nani and Divya were not favourable towards servants
3. Once the seeds of normal jealousy had been sown Nani worked on that to change it to hatred.
4. The fact that she grew up under Nani's never ending influence
5. That she often saw Ichha outperforming her in school and this raised her rage
6. The fact that she was already very spoilt as the only child so she never knew what sharing was.
7. Her father didn't realise enough to teach her and explain to her that his love is still the same
8. The fact that Tapu never knew WHY she was being treated equal to the servant's daughter
9. She didn't see why Ichha needed to stay with them as she was not an orphan she had her mother.
10. Both children grew up in the same house but why Tapu turned bad and Ichha good? Because ichha never had a negative influence to her she only had her good cultured Ammu.

Now to those who are saying they know families who have adopted children and the others are fine. So why is their case different to tapasya's? Consider how many Thakurs you know that have adopted servant kids. There is a definitely a difference to own kids and servant kids because in most cases and especially in thakur families servants are considered beneath them. Consider the fact that Tapasya had never learnt to share anything in the first place. Consider how mnay of these families have a nani like influence and consider how many of these adopted kids bring their mothers along. Dont we all know doctors lecture parents when they have a second kid about the importance of treating the first one with equal love and give time to them equally?

The rest of Tapasya's crimes are just a dramatisation by the serial because in real life these would probably not happen.

There is the world of difference between Tapasya's case and those of other families with adopted children! Any other questions i'll be happy to answer them.😊
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanaya dear just awesome points👍🏼
specially d last one... icha never had negative influence her mother ammo gave her d best she could in her childhood but tappu was never given d best by her dumb mother infact she was always influenced by nani... n when nani actually spoiled tappu's life den dumb divya threw nani away from d house... for jogi i would say he z a fool he can perform his duty in d other way also... by letting ammo ichch go in deir own house which he can finance n take care of dem... or by letting tappu go to study abroad so dat she may be away wid ichcha n nani...
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious_priya

Sanaya dear just awesome points👍🏼
specially d last one... icha never had negative influence her mother ammo gave her d best she could in her childhood but tappu was never given d best by her dumb mother infact she was always influenced by nani... n when nani actually spoiled tappu's life den dumb divya threw nani away from d house... for jogi i would say he z a fool he can perform his duty in d other way also... by letting ammo ichch go in deir own house which he can finance n take care of dem... or by letting tappu go to study abroad so dat she may be away wid ichcha n nani...

I actually feel so bad you know Priya that despite growing up with every luxury she never had a good upbringing thanks to a damned nani and a dumb mother.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes I agree...she and, veer also deserve...?