Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before leap I want tappu brings her child from ichcha...may be she knew about baby, means where is actually baby... so she should go to the bundela house and take her baby back...then after leap...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just heard Jogi once again blamed Tapu for his dukh and Veer's dukh. Sahi mein kya aadmi hai! Today he has lost relation with both his wife and his daughter and did he ever wonder why? And of course he will blame Tapu for Veer and Ichha splitting up...but as far as I recall Ichha left because Veer didnt trust her for the second time...whose fault was that? First time even Tapu was telling him to believe her and Ichha regarding the Satya Sanchi matter but he didnt and second time he chose to believe the reports not Tapasya! She didnt change the reports! SO is mein where does Tapasya come? Veer didnt believe her he believed those reports!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jogi is the main villan of all this ... i only have one question for him how come he is able to understand damini and icha and not his own family ... he will go to any length to protect dami and icha but will not make even slight attempt to understand them ...
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

jogi is the main villan of all this ... i only have one question for him how come he is able to understand damini and icha and not his own family ... he will go to any length to protect dami and icha but will not make even slight attempt to understand them ...

Seriously hes the worst weirdo! Cant understand him at all! He had a pic of Ichha on his desk but where is his pics of Tapu? He still doesnt get why both his wife and his daughter dont appreciate those two and he keeps blaming them only? chi chi shame on Jogi!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know sanya pata nahi he is even forcing us or me at least  to think if icha is his love child 🀒 but normal people will think of him as mahan atma πŸ˜‰ ... i dont understand this at alll he knows whats going to hurt damini but does not have slightest clue about his wife????? ewww ... then damini will come up with poor and rich people concept ...
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys i saw a segment on stars news this evening...bollywood stars doing visarjan of bappa...in d end dere was a segment of television actors in which they showed Nandami doing visarjan...rashami was super excited n Nandish was like last yr maine rashami ko maanga tha n today she is my wife πŸ˜³ n reporter was asking what has he asked for this yr...on which he replied you all wl get it know next yr n rashami was giving him looks like what r u saying πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
 i dont know if this segment was shown on SBS or not...if not den i hope they'll show it 2morow πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
http://youtu.be/92fpPzgtNRs A must watch video of nandish n rashmi @ ganapati farewell.. Nands mentioning what he asked
last year he got it n thats rashmi as his wife n what he asked this year every1 will get to kbow
by next year!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today i was grossed out again one more time with so called jogi damini bhai behen(as she herself says he is like bro to her) mahaan pyar! Both of them make me not like ich n he was comparin his daughtor with her, heard ghar ki murgi dal bara bar incase of wife but this guy does that to his child too.. Monkeys child is cute to his monkey parents n so does happen for crows n all but this ut is totally different.. Obviously no wife will b ale to stand a husband who gives so much importance to maid, in my point of view he is the reason for this ut mess!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
OK so nothing special but im really worried that nani will again create havoc in Tapu's life by spoiling the family.
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

http://youtu.be/92fpPzgtNRs A must watch video of nandish n rashmi @ ganapati farewell.. Nands mentioning what he asked
last year he got it n thats rashmi as his wife n what he asked this year every1 will get to kbow
by next year!

hey thanks for posting d link😊
lets c what surprise v'll get to c this coming yr...may b  their marriage wid all rituals on 9th feb 2012 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ