<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
its always nice to see Nandmi😊
http://youtu.be/eTd8dbz9ioQ

This is from sbs @ nandmi home doing pooja n luking amazing together.. They r good actors to pull off being veeya in UT. I like them both offscreen more!
Oh sorry! ^Didnt notice this link has been posted already n is a sticky!!
no point of watching ut today, no tapu.
uttaran in their most bad days...veer ki performance ichcha se bhi barbaad ho chuki hai...aisa lagta hai mai apna half hour barbaad kar deta hoon...isse achcha humko door darshan dekhna lena chahyeee veer aur ichcha se lakh gunna achche perform karne wale isme mill jayege...
tappu nahi to kuch nahi...
Seriously im ok if Rthore is strict and wants to change the bad habits she has but in yesterdays case he was simply angry for no reason, Tapu didnt do anything wrong she was just trying to make friends
I have a feeling these cvs are going to try and appease us now lets see but seriously if Saturday's special epi is all weingu (vee and icha) tab toh Ram Hi Rakhe!🤢
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I have a feeling these cvs are going to try and appease us now lets see but seriously if Saturday's special epi is all weingu (vee and icha) tab toh Ram Hi Rakhe!🤢

Mods note

@Srklover:We r strictly not allowing any sort of name calling anymore in the forum ..so consider this as your final official warning here ...repeat of the same will further result in your WL or a direct ban

Uttaran Dev team

Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Wonder how this Pushkar thing is gonna happen GOD if he moves in with Tapu and Nani im gonna shoot something that will be like hell. But I reckon Rathore is too smart for them or I HOPE why would he need Pushkar's kid he can just have another with Tapu!