Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

today the chemistry was back. Got a tear in my eye thinking of those times I used to wish the cvs would bring Veeya together. But I wouldnt want it now.

Yes really today their chemistry and comfertability back...
veer always good only with tapasya...he is got some performance with her..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This show will go to the dogs without Nandmi its them that keeps it alive. If the cvs had known just what they were screwing up ahhh they would not have done such a ridiculous thing! 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
there was no point to that whole veeya scene it was kinda ridiculous😆 he went away without even saying anything lol that was unexpected thought as usual he will give her a verbal bashing😆 
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This time he feeling very happy so he not bashing...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Aaj Damini ne bada mooh khola😲 wow im just listening to my parents watching it lekin jab she said ki there can be no relation between rich and poor...did she mean veer and ichhas relation too? Its almost like Ichha's not responsible for her marriage breaking😆 She HID things from Veer that he had a right to know...she left him because he no longer trusted her and not just in the Tapu matter but in Satya matter also😆 Ichha is solely responsible for destroying veers trust
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Aaj Damini ne bada mooh khola😲 wow im just listening to my parents watching it lekin jab she said ki there can be no relation between rich and poor...did she mean veer and ichhas relation too? Its almost like Ichha's not responsible for her marriage breaking😆 She HID things from Veer that he had a right to know...she left him because he no longer trusted her and not just in the Tapu matter but in Satya matter also😆 Ichha is solely responsible for destroying veers trust

@ bold 😉 sanya i think that is exactly what she meant 😆 ... i blame jogi for everything ... he was trying to be a good father and "good sahab" 😉 to

icha and damini that he neglected his wife and kid and this is the result of everything nahi woh aacha sahab banpaya ya hubby or a father in that case ... isn't amazing  the way he is  able to understand damini and icha's feeling but is unable to understand his own wife and child ….. does he truly love them??? …..  i dont doubt damini's intention but any woman in divya's place would feel jealous and hurt …. The way jogi was giving importance to damini and he got her job at his office but didn't he realize how his wife is going to feel about that ... wife is a wife and daughter is a daughter   ... jogi wasn't able to balance the realtionship between his family and damini

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^agree tanya.. Jogi is the root cause of all the mess if he had clarity n commonsense none of this would have happened even taps n ich would have remained good friends.. Sahab tho bangaya but not good in his own relationships, their r ppl who try their best in being good to others than ppl who r their own coz of name fame n mahaanta n jogi is eg.. Now even damini slapped him with blames n to have overly cared.. I dont understand what damini was blabbering 20yrs she took to understand she is maid nahi tho aur kya maharani of house.. Its daminis fault that aukaad bhool gayi n these ppl put all blame on rich n poor only to make hemselves look good in sympathetic view but its never about rich npoor but about blood relations n family in which thees two forced themselves in their house.. Why cant she take blame she caused rift between his family n relations to make themselves comfortable in thir house. Bakwas poor dialogues, theses serials always sketch only poor as good n avg1s r heroines, I guess they r banking on majority!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
omg! this nani is gonna ruin everything! no tapu shown today?
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
d latest pics of NANDMI are so cool
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys 2day SBB showed a segment of Nandami...both of them were doing ganpati sthapna n pooja along wid their family members...rashami said last yr she prayed to bappa to do whatever is good for both Nandish n her n now since they r married so dat was bappa's marzi ðŸ˜³

c it from 1.30

Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago