Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol ji im sure a joke can be made on this forum in a good spirit😆 areyy kahan ki proof? She cheated him for more money and he raped her cos he gave in to his lust so basically he wanted her. Same thing...both wanted something they couldnt get by straight means😆 Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Yes we have our own viewpoints😆 But since when was Rathore drunk that night?😕
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: katrina11

🤣🤣🤣 watch that episode again  Rathore was drinking too with Tapasya 😃cheers 😉

Just because he was drinking doesnt mean he was drunk😆 Did he look like he was drunk? Whatever leave it
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Well they didnt say the marriage wouldnt happen just said she goes out before to meet Veer. Well lets see😕
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I just ran across the 18th May 2010 epi LOL! Tapu's shararat and Veer's robotics🤣 ahh good times😍 Miss that Uttaran so much! But I cant stand those dances😆

OMG all these old memories are flooding back to me lol id forgotten the details of SR1 and SR2 cos SR3 was without the dancing and the Baahon songs...things which I couldnt stand😆 so I watched it more.

LOL I just remembered all us Veeya and Nandmi fans were going...this was Nandish's finest acting ever poor guy here his Rashami was in a backless choli looking more beautiful than ever coming towards him and he had to pretend to not care to be like a robot with a walk like he was going towards the gallows😆 poor poor nandish😆 ahhh those good times😳 and OMG remember we were laughing at how Tapu was totally trying to get him to MOVE and he was just NOT getting into it🤣 thats when we guessed only maybe he is just...😉...and we were proved right!😆 and that sickly green shirt we were laughing at how whenever something bad happened Veer was wearing that disgusting shirt😆 lol he was looking like he was facing the firing squad😆 we couldnt believe he didnt even seem to notice the backless choli!🤣 ahhh that beautiful jewellery though! Ive never watched that Baahon Ke Darmiyan dance😆 dont even want to but remember we were wondering how come Veer had to be done ishara about 4 times to close the door🤣 but must say tapu ahs never looked more gorgeous then she did that day albeit with a lil too much make up but thats a newly wed dulhan anyway😆 OMG and the candle remember the candle thing🤣 Veer seriously looked so funny!🤪 ahhh
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are the pics from a footwear advertisment?
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys 2day dere was a dayout with Nandish segment on SBS...nandu told  in short abt his n rashami's love story, his stuggling days, den he reached on d sets of uttaran n a cute convo of nandami...rashami also showed him mehndi which was applied to her for d shoot & N was wriiten on her hands 😳 😳

go to d below link n watch SBS segment

Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

Are the pics from a footwear advertisment?

ya may b.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
pata ni kya hai...everytime veeya is together in one frame...the chemistry just burns! Maybe its because of Nandmi. But I cannot feel any chemistry at all between Raghu and Tapu its just made nice by the fact that he loves her. But Veeya...omg
SRKLuvr thumbnail
today the chemistry was back. Got a tear in my eye thinking of those times I used to wish the cvs would bring Veeya together. But I wouldnt want it now.