Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Im not watchin till they show Tapu I only want Tapu and Rathore Tapu scenes nowadays and as for Jogi I lost all hope in him ages ago. So she becomes unfit to be a mother just because she lied about the baby's father? And of course Jogi doesnt even KNOW how that kid came to be! Even though Ive forgiven him Rathore still raped her pure and simple!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: watchserial

Why bother fellas whether they think one was impure lusty rape and one pure love, even though they now think Rathod is the best thing that happened to their Tapasya auntyji. They gave us some very good reasons for our enjoyment - laughs and amusement in the otherwise dead forum and equally crappy serial. Now only waiting to see Tapasya Aunty finding out that the daughter who she abandoned for a few minutes to test Rathod's love is safe with Ichcha, but none of these stalwarts can find her. Because one loser veer is back to his namardgi by not even trying to find her. And the other recently turned namard Rathod is busy feeding his impure lust Tapasya whom he had raped. Na bajata baans, Na hoti yeh saari dhun!

I feel great ! At least baby is safe!

**Mods note**

@Bold:Giving your opinions and doing constructive criticism is fine as long as it does not come under Name calling or bashing ..the words highlighted in your post comes under direct name calling which is against IF rules...Plss be careful next time or else Dev team will hv to further raise your warning meter

@And to all out here:Giving short forms to a couple is fine as long as the short form is used in a proper context and not just to mock a fan grp or a couple in a bad way ...so if the short form used for a couple is degrading the actors or characters in bad light in a particular sentence then Dev team will issue warnings against it

Uttaran Dev team
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boss people just love t report this thread- sorry dears- I just wrote what everyone writes! But would be more careful in the future for addressing Tapasya veer and Rathod. I guess for others like Ichcha and damini I can use anything and it would not be reported as it doesn't affect the people who own this thread. Just a small advice - if you can't take such comments why put bad comments about others in other threads? Just because people take them in good spirit and don't report them?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
watched raghu tapu scene. Rest is bakwaas
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

no point of watching today's epi ... no tapu today ... whats wrong with jogi ... if tapu doesn't have right to be a mother then he doesnt have any right to be a father ...

jogi is nothing but a 🤬
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Love Rathore in suits these days he looks really good! I am hopeful Raghu will find the daughter!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
BTW that kid Kanha is sooo sweet!
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

BTW that kid Kanha is sooo sweet!

who is kanha now ðŸ˜•
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Love Rathore in suits these days he looks really good! I am hopeful Raghu will find the daughter!

ya sanaya i was thinking if d baby was also wid dem dere family would have become complete!!
all 3 must be living so happy...
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mukta is a very common name. I prefer muskaan or pari.