<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh thats ok its our discussion thread anyway
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yeh thats ok its our discussion thread anyway
why shud we change the name ..veeya is the thing which got all of us together ..by changing the name why we shud disturb the very base of our frndship ๐Ÿ˜• ..m against it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Kya din tha humne pehli aisi celebration kabhi na ki thi bohot yaad aata hai woh din woh celebration kitne khush the hum sab
i dont want d title of our thread to change for rasya we can open a new appreciation thread not discussion for rasya
i dedicate a song to veeya
although now it doesnt suit dem but still think of d period of last yr when dey consummated n den listen to d song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAdUYCfC5IA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
Celebrating rape? Wow! A rape that led to nothing but beizzati of tappu bitiya :-) clap clap clap or shame shame shame?
I am not sure but I don't see why we should celebrate a consummation that was one sided. I want to respect tappu and this event was plain downgrade. So I don't want to celebrate the anniversary of such an event. Moreover she is with another man who happens to be the father of her girl and loves her .
Well we didnt see it as rape plain and simple๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Well we didnt see it as rape plain and simple๐Ÿ˜Š
but seeing rathod and tapasya as rape ... lol s : :)

taking things as the way we wish.. coolll...  but what tapasya done to veer was not rape...

Originally posted by tyagiji

but seeing rathod and tapasya as rape ... lol s : :)

taking things as the way we wish.. coolll...  but what tapasya done to veer was not rape...

๐Ÿ˜†
Why bother fellas whether they think one was impure lusty rape and one pure love, even though they now think Rathod is the best thing that happened to their Tapasya auntyji. They gave us some very good reasons for our enjoyment - laughs and amusement in the otherwise dead forum and equally crappy serial. Now only waiting to see Tapasya Aunty finding out that the daughter who she abandoned for a few minutes to test Rathod's love is safe with Ichcha, but none of these stalwarts can find her. Because one loser veer is back to his namardgi by not even trying to find her. And the other recently turned namard Rathod is busy feeding his impure lust Tapasya whom he had raped. Na bajata baans, Na hoti yeh saari dhun!

I feel great ! At least baby is safe!Edited by watchserial - 12 years ago

no point of watching today's epi ... no tapu today ... whats wrong with jogi ... if tapu doesn't have right to be a mother then he doesnt have any right to be a father ...