<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
How can Ichha do this? Why can she not at least report the missing baby to the police and say she will take care of it till they find the mother? This is so mean of her! How does she know the mother purposely left the baby in the rain and isnt she thinking maybe the mother is frantically looking for the baby?
raghu was not angry at tapu ... he has forgiven her ... he cares about her and its nice to see that finally there is someone who cares and loves tapu ... i hope he does not dissapoints us ... lets see how the whole thing resolves ...
Well the matter got cleared that Tapu was unconscious for two days so no one can say she was just not worried abt the kid lol. I am very happy with Raghu for taking care of her and not saying anything to her. Im also relieved that finally it is proven that jogi knows that Nani is the root cause of all of Tapu's wrongs. And also very happy that Raghu did not reveal that Tapasya was with him.
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Well the matter got cleared that Tapu was unconscious for two days so no one can say she was just not worried abt the kid lol. I am very happy with Raghu for taking care of her and not saying anything to her. Im also relieved that finally it is proven that jogi knows that Nani is the root cause of all of Tapu's wrongs. And also very happy that Raghu did not reveal that Tapasya was with him.

ya m liking dat raghu is taking so much care of tappu...n also its good dat he did not tell dat tapasya is wid him though i felt bad for divya ...now i think there wl not b much role of all d leads in d show...CVs r now focussing on creating d story after d leap which wl b concentrated in mukherji house as all future generation is dere only πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

ya m liking dat raghu is taking so much care of tappu...n also its good dat he did not tell dat tapasya is wid him though i felt bad for divya ...now i think there wl not b much role of all d leads in d show...CVs r now focussing on creating d story after d leap which wl b concentrated in mukherji house as all future generation is dere only πŸ˜†
but i am confused why rathore telling lies about tapasya to her mom...i think he thinks that if he says truth then divya get back to tapasya with her to home... πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by varun.tap

but i am confused why rathore telling lies about tapasya to her mom...i think he thinks that if he says truth then divya get back to tapasya with her to home... πŸ˜† 
ya even i dont understand dat why is he not telling divya...may b bcoz tapasya said ki she has come to him leaving all her past behind...but in a way it is good she wl b away from nani.
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

ya even i dont understand dat why is he not telling divya...may b bcoz tapasya said ki she has come to him leaving all her past behind...but in a way it is good she wl b away from nani.

@ bold&big 
yeah for this it is very good for tapasya to keep always distance from this nani... 
wow. Friends remember this date last year? What celebrations we were doing naa😊 All thats turned topsy turvy now but im still extremely happy today that Rathore was feeding and caring for Tapu it was soo nice to see a man who wholeheartedly loves her and ONLY her.
Today's scene between Rahu and tPu was really nice it's really good to see tapu being tKen care with love I hope they show tapu with the baby before the leap
Time to change the name of the thread to include trap or taprat or something like that to reflect the new live in buddy of Tapasya. Lately most discussions have not featured veer at all!