Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys were will tappu live if rathod will also show her door!!
i dont think jogi will let her come in
😔
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivacious_priya

guys were will tappu live if rathod will also show her door!!
i dont think jogi will let her come in
😔

no priya this time they'll not show her being thrown out...otherwise whatever raghu said that wants to accept her wid or widout d baby would b totally meaningless...he wl b shattered n wl not forgive tapasya...but still he wl not throw her out..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im sad for Tapu though kya kismat ka khel hai!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

no priya this time they'll not show her being thrown out...otherwise whatever raghu said that wants to accept her wid or widout d baby would b totally meaningless...he wl b shattered n wl not forgive tapasya...but still he wl not throw her out..

agree with you anu ... when the police man said that you should ask your wife that how can she leave the baby, he got angry ... so i dont think he will throw her or at least i hope he does not ... but i want to see how tapu will react to this news ...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Missing Tapu there is no Uttaran without her.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
where is taps.. whole night she slept without any obsession of her baby and in the morning only rathore going for searching his daughter.  
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor tapu..so she's out again...but she knew this would happen..😉...i missed all the episodes last week..my sky box played up and hasnt recorded anything!..but i dont understand why they are dragging something that could be ended!...theres no scope for any further storyline...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
They made it Raghu's baby from Veeya's baby cos people seemed to like Rathore. Gahhh!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
K just watched today's epi only the main part where tapu is asking for the baby I m kind of confuse about Raghu the way he was looking at tapu was it look of concern or was he angry at her I hope they show more of tapu
Yeah icha seems to be obssess with tapu uski bar chees chin ke yah mutha pan dikha ke le jato hai she even took tapu's baby
SRKLuvr thumbnail
If Rathore tells her to leave there was no point to his ILUs with or without the baby. Also does anyone kick the mother of their child out of the house because of her one careless action? He knows about the thief right...poor Tapu thought she was leaving the kid at a safe place for one hour and waise she does love her kid it was shown in todays epi