Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anu dear please dont write that ichhca will be the mother of both the girls...i know thats true but i am HATING the fact that ichcha will bring up tapu's daughter,please dont remind me of this tragedy😭😭
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want Tapu to be happy. I must say it will be sad when all the leads die. Although this show has brought us so much grief its after all how we found such great frienship in each other how Nandmi found love with each other how we formed our heaven our masti club our fanclubs on FB how we formed friendships with others and together became our own support in the face of opposition. It will truly be the end of an era!
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

thank god i am not addicted to this show and tapu anymore...the craze hs gone(well i  still love tapu but not as much as i used to )😃 otherwise i would have been realy realy realy upset for tapu.i have completly stopped watching this show and i read only the updates on our heaven😃.

its really good dat u stopped watching...i cant stop watching it until dey kill tapasya's character or it would hv been better if they replaced rashami post leap
chocoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

anu dear please dont write that ichhca will be the mother of both the girls...i know thats true but i am HATING the fact that ichcha will bring up tapu's daughter,please dont remind me of this tragedy😭😭

prithika dat is why m saying dont get so much into d factwho wl d younger generation call mother ichha or tapasya...coz when v get into dis den it wl get difficult to not watch dis show even post leap to...n this is what exactly CVs wants...keep d viewers unsatisfied so dat dey still keep on watching till d time dey get to c what they want to...for me monday's epi was an absoluetly fantastic one...now i know dere is someone who loves tapasya more dan himself n his children...
yesterday when raghu said ki "mai phir kabhi ye bol paun yaha nahi tum plz yaad rakhna dat i love u"
😳...this particular line of his was so touching n emotional😭...n also an indication dat everything wl not b fine in their relationship after this moment but still he'll always love tapasya.
chocoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I want Tapu to be happy. I must say it will be sad when all the leads die. Although this show has brought us so much grief its after all how we found such great frienship in each other how Nandmi found love with each other how we formed our heaven our masti club our fanclubs on FB how we formed friendships with others and together became our own support in the face of opposition. It will truly be the end of an era!

yup this is true...one good thing which this show has done is to bring nandami 2gether forever😳
nandami wl b out of d show but v'll continue to c dem 2gether in award functions n may b in reality shows too...v 'll c our favourite onscreen couple 2gether even after this show...this is so awesome!!
n ya i had never thought dat i'll make some very nice online frenz thru this forum😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

prithika dat is why m saying dont get so much into d factwho wl d younger generation call mother ichha or tapasya...coz when v get into dis den it wl get difficult to not watch dis show even post leap to...n this is what exactly CVs wants...keep d viewers unsatisfied so dat dey still keep on watching till d time dey get to c what they want to...for me monday's epi was an absoluetly fantastic one...now i know dere is someone who loves tapasya more dan himself n his children...
yesterday when raghu said ki "mai phir kabhi ye bol paun yaha nahi tum plz yaad rakhna dat i love u"
😳...this particular line of his was so touching n emotional😭...n also an indication dat everything wl not b fine in their relationship after this moment but still he'll always love tapasya.

I have watched that particular line again and again because I would do anything to have a guy who loves me soo much! But still if he said I Love You more and more it would be sone pe suhaga because everytime I hear tthat from Rathore for Tapu I get chaen!😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
These cvs have made this disgusting twist only to save their idea of a storyline otherwise it has nothing to do with kismat punishing Tapu because then why should it punish Rathore also. Tapu did not ever intend to make Vansh kill himself it was completely an accident so she cannot be paying for that and I feel she has paid enough. WHen has she felt truly loved ever? This is why I was so happy that Rathore truly loves her because I felt her pain. Feeling unloved is the world's worst feeling.
chocoz thumbnail

I have watched that particular line again and again because I would do anything to have a guy who loves me soo much! But still if he said I Love You more and more it would be sone pe suhaga because everytime I hear tthat from Rathore for Tapu I get chaen!😊

ya sanaya...rathore was too good in dat epi...i just loved him 😳
he loves her despite knowing all her flaws..n dis is what happens when u fall in love..u dont fall in love with a person seeing how good or bad he or she is.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I love a good man who loves purely and I have forgiven Rathore for his taking advantage of Tapu. Now I only hope he can give her the love and happiness which she always felt devoid of.
chocoz thumbnail

These cvs have made this disgusting twist only to save their idea of a storyline otherwise it has nothing to do with kismat punishing Tapu because then why should it punish Rathore also. Tapu did not ever intend to make Vansh kill himself it was completely an accident so she cannot be paying for that and I feel she has paid enough. WHen has she felt truly loved ever? This is why I was so happy that Rathore truly loves her because I felt her pain. Feeling unloved is the world's worst feeling.

exactly this is d point...promo also says ki kismat ne phir se jod diya tapasya aur ichha ko...d whole story line is based on dis..i still remember when they showed leap in 2009 then also they said ki "inn dono ki kismat ek dusre ke saath jud gayi hai"
n ya why should rathore b separated from his daughter he has not done anything wrong...CVs never bring any track to punish or reward someone's previous deeds...what they r bothered only abt is their storyline n most important is to DRAG till eternity😡