Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

very touched by rathore's true love for tapu not a bachpana love like sidsand not veers compromise. i am happy

ya i m also happy but...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont know how a mother and father can live with the fact that their child is missing! Poor Tapu. Ek khushi mili ni toh dusri kho gayi
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm i am happy that the baby is safe now😊 but i realy realy cant see rasya away from their baby😭😭😭,i know its completly tapu's fault😡 but still i dont want her to loose her daughter and our worst fears have come true ichcha will raise the baby now,so we should be ready for another jelousy session😡.whyy cvs...why cant tapu live happily with rathod and her daughter?????????😭😭
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

hmmm i am happy that the baby is safe now😊 but i realy realy cant see rasya away from their baby😭😭😭,i know its completly tapu's fault😡 but still i dont want her to loose her daughter and our worst fears have come true ichcha will raise the baby now,so we should be ready for another jelousy session😡.whyy cvs...why cant tapu live happily with rathod and her daughter?????????😭😭

m not surprised wid this twist...v had perdicted this one long bk...n seriously m not intersted to whom further generation calls mother n to whom not...i cant bear watching this soap post leap too...so its better not to get into what wl b d life of their daughters n their daughters n so on n on...m waiting to c what wl b d reaction of rathore towards tappu after this n also her reaction too...but i can tell u one thing for sure which is gonna happen is dat tappu's daughter wl b like ichha n ichha's daughter wl turn out to b like tappu...coz in 2day's SBB tina said ki this baby wl b her elder daughter so she'll b loved more ...so those who r interested to watch Uttaran 2 will surely follow post leap😆
chocoz thumbnail
n prithika all d leads wl die before d 14 year leap...so how does it matter who wl b d mother...what CVs want to show is dat both dese girls wl b brought up in bhouse n their relationship being just like their mothers...they had no option otherwise how would hv they maintained a connection between damini n ichha n thakur house members.
Aurora. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

n prithika all d leads wl die before d 14 year leap...so how does it matter who wl b d mother...what CVs want to show is dat both dese girls wl b brought up in bhouse n their relationship being just like their mothers...they had no option otherwise how would hv they maintained a connection between damini n ichha n thakur house members.

@bold is this show taking a 14 year leap😲,i thought it will be a smaller one maybe 5-6yrs.
what a drag🥱🥱🥱,we dont want to see the repeat telecast of uttaran part1.cvs should have ended the show with veecha and rasya together with their daughters😡.
chocoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

@bold is this show taking a 14 year leap😲,i thought it will be a smaller one maybe 5-6yrs.
what a drag🥱🥱🥱,we dont want to see the repeat telecast of uttaran part1.cvs should have ended the show with veecha and rasya together with their daughters😡.

hv u not read d article?
ya this show wl tk two leaps one for 6 years n next one for 14 yrs
lol i m wondering dat rashami n tina hv agreed to play d role of mothers post leap of 6 yrs😆 ...n especially tina coz its ichha who wl b d mother of both d girls n she is just 19.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
6 year leap in two weeks then another 14 year leap. good lord. I wanted to see more of Tapasya Rathore this really sucks!
Aurora. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

m not surprised wid this twist...v had perdicted this one long bk...n seriously m not intersted to whom further generation calls mother n to whom not...i cant bear watching this soap post leap too...so its better not to get into what wl b d life of their daughters n their daughters n so on n on...m waiting to c what wl b d reaction of rathore towards tappu after this n also her reaction too...but i can tell u one thing for sure which is gonna happen is dat tappu's daughter wl b like ichha n ichha's daughter wl turn out to b like tappu...coz in 2day's SBB tina said ki this baby wl b her elder daughter so she'll b loved more ...so those who r interested to watch Uttaran 2 will surely follow post leap😆

thank god i am not addicted to this show and tapu anymore...the craze hs gone(well i  still love tapu but not as much as i used to )😃 otherwise i would have been realy realy realy upset for tapu.i have completly stopped watching this show and i read only the updates on our heaven😃.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
btw guys check out masti club a nice surprise for all😉