Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

taps: T goes 2 rathod and ells him u a;ways said u love me
today im here i left my family,love every1 but before coming near 2 me i wanna ask u 1thing can u accept me without the baby

rathore: R says its raining heavily where u left baby in veer home or ur dads home.

taps:T tells i know u want ur baby not me.mai finds vansh in the baby,veer finds her responsibilty,u want ur daughter.not me no1 cares 4 me.
every1 calls me selfish but today i will say that not me whole world is selfish.iccha,mai,papa,nani,mom,veer,u.u all are selfish and whats wrong if im selfish.when u can be selfish y cant i.y do u all want me not 2 b selfish when u all are selfish.u came 2 my house,sent shagun,got bharati all 4 d baby not 4me.veer is better than u he never acted that as if he loves me he just accepted me 4 that one night which hpnd btwn us.
but u always said u love me but u love ur baby not me.

R:i alwaysloved u.when u where pregnant i used 2 show urreports 2 three doctors 2 know that ur fine.no1 dares 2 say me no.but i always got insulted by u,rejected by u but still i took all that with smile.i dont even know why did i do that.why i always i got weak when it comes abt u.if i hadnt loved u veer was never been out of jail.i had seen u deewangi for veer but still i was quiet and waited 4 u.
a man need a women 2 get love,married 2 her,have children with her aand have a happy family.and its only 2 options yes/no and yes i love u and i can accept u without baby.

T:taps tells him baby is safe and she didnt wanted 2 get married 2 him only 4 d sake of baby so thats y she wanted 2 know that whether he just wanted her for sake of baby and she always got cheated in love

rathore goes 2 taps and hugs her

precap:rathore goes 2 ashram 4 baby.but he didnt find her
i think taps in rathore house and he tells her 2 take rest.
s he goes alone 2 get d baby

😊 mukta sach bol na how many times did u watched today's epi???
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

taps: T goes 2 rathod and ells him u a;ways said u love me
today im here i left my family,love every1 but before coming near 2 me i wanna ask u 1thing can u accept me without the baby

rathore: R says its raining heavily where u left baby in veer home or ur dads home.

taps:T tells i know u want ur baby not me.mai finds vansh in the baby,veer finds her responsibilty,u want ur daughter.not me no1 cares 4 me.
every1 calls me selfish but today i will say that not me whole world is selfish.iccha,mai,papa,nani,mom,veer,u.u all are selfish and whats wrong if im selfish.when u can be selfish y cant i.y do u all want me not 2 b selfish when u all are selfish.u came 2 my house,sent shagun,got bharati all 4 d baby not 4me.veer is better than u he never acted that as if he loves me he just accepted me 4 that one night which hpnd btwn us.
but u always said u love me but u love ur baby not me.

R:i alwaysloved u.when u where pregnant i used 2 show urreports 2 three doctors 2 know that ur fine.no1 dares 2 say me no.but i always got insulted by u,rejected by u but still i took all that with smile.i dont even know why did i do that.why i always i got weak when it comes abt u.if i hadnt loved u veer was never been out of jail.i had seen u deewangi for veer but still i was quiet and waited 4 u.
a man need a women 2 get love,married 2 her,have children with her aand have a happy family.and its only 2 options yes/no and yes i love u and i can accept u without baby.

T:taps tells him baby is safe and she didnt wanted 2 get married 2 him only 4 d sake of baby so thats y she wanted 2 know that whether he just wanted her for sake of baby and she always got cheated in love

rathore goes 2 taps and hugs her

precap:rathore goes 2 ashram 4 baby.but he didnt find her
i think taps in rathore house and he tells her 2 take rest.
s he goes alone 2 get d baby

thanks a lot for d update...😊
may b raghu wl b angry wid tappu for her careless n ignorant attitude n also he may not b able to forgive her...but inspite of dat one thing is proved he loves her truely n wl always love her πŸ˜³
GC n rashami's performance was brilliant πŸ‘
chocoz thumbnail

2 be frank only once
but all dialogues got recorded in m heart
i was hugging my mom while seeing d episode
i was like jumping with happiness

thats so sweet...😳
but yes d dialogues given to dem were too good n meaningful.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
i know anu it was really good epi ... just loved their conversation  ...
chocoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

i know anu it was really good epi ... just loved their conversation  ...

ya tanya me too loved it...n baby wala issue CVs ne zabardasti dala coz already damini n ichha hv left thakur's n bzoos life...so to still maintain connection between all of dem dey'll show baby wl b brought up by ichha n damini n dis wl b revealed after d 6 yr leap...n therefore ichha n tapasya's daughters wl b sharing d same relationship as their mothers had.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

ya tanya me too loved it...n baby wala issue CVs ne zabardasti dala coz already damini n ichha hv left thakur's n bzoos life...so to still maintain connection between all of dem dey'll show baby wl b brought up by ichha n damini n dis wl b revealed after d 6 yr leap...n therefore ichha n tapasya's daughters wl b sharing d same relationship as their mothers had.

damini and icha nahi chod te tapu ko ... but i m looking fwd to some romantic scenesbetween raghu and tapu ... so tapu's baby going to be like icha and icha's baby will be like tapu????
chocoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

damini and icha nahi chod te tapu ko ... but i m looking fwd to some romantic scenesbetween raghu and tapu ... so tapu's baby going to be like icha and icha's baby will be like tapu????

yar leap ke baad kya hoga i hv no interest in dat as rashami wl quit d show...but ya their daughters wl b shown like sisters..this is very much predictable...ya even me looking for more raghu tappu scenes...he wl b damn angry wid her for leaving d baby in ashram..but still i love d convo between dem😳...i loved his dialogue on 15th july epi when he says ki "agar mai veer ki jagah hota n  mere bachhe ki maa pe kisi ne ungli uthaayi hoti ..."
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear Im happy for RaghuTapu n all but the poor kidπŸ˜” how will their life be without their baby?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
sach kahoon toh aaj bohot sukoon mehsoos hua to see a man truly love my Tapasya. Its all Ive ever wanted! Her happiness! And the fact that she has matured and left her obsessive love for Veer...I felt relief! Now this show can gth for all I care lol I was seeing it for my Tapu to get her asli khushi
SRKLuvr thumbnail
very touched by rathore's true love for tapu not a bachpana love like sidsand not veers compromise. i am happy