Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: varun.tap

waise agar dekha jaye to aisa me to tapasya ka pora role he khatam ho jayega??...😕 

dont know. ...may b now dere wl b a total role reversal..n a change for viewers to watch...but i dont think leap wl b of more than 1 yr.
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just saw d segment...it was same dat i told u...veer was saying ki he has no more strength left to expose her infront of his family...he shouts on her n says to leave bzoo wid her daughter.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

how can tapu become poor ... she still has her parents ... now i m little excited to see what will happen on monday, after the leap ... but if the baby is rathor's then it will break his heart to find out that tapu left the baby in the ashram ... he will never forgive her and will never accept her either ... if only icha had told the truth eariler then this would have not happened ... u cant expect tapu to say the truth as she is in love with veer and icha was well aware of that but she didnt said anything ...

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
from raghu's expression when tapu told him about their night, he looked ashamed and  guilty ... so he did raped her ... so that's tapu doesn't want to be with raghu and hates him ... i finally saw the precap about someone leaving the baby in the ashram but that doesn't look like tapu ... this is someone who is very tall and thin ...
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

from raghu's expression when tapu told him about their night, he looked ashamed and guilty ... so he did raped her ... so that's tapu doesn't want to be with raghu and hates him ... i finally saw the precap about someone leaving the baby inthe ashram but that doesn't look like tapu ... this is someone who is verytall and thin ...

No she is not any other lady she is tapasya who leave her child to the ashram..
Rathore never accepted tapasya without baby and this is very RIGHT... tapasya is the lady who made wrong all of us...
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

No she is not any other lady she is tapasya who leave her child to the ashram..
Rathore never accepted tapasya without baby and this is very RIGHT... tapasya is the lady who made wrong all of us...

even i wanted raghu to be with tapu but he raped her so of course tapu will do everything in her power to stay away from him ... but she should not leave her baby ... but only monday's epi will tell what exactly happened ... she should have asked divya's help
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

even i wanted raghu to be with tapu but he raped her so of course tapu will do everything in her power to stay away from him ... but she should not leave her baby ... but only monday's epi will tell what exactly happened ... she should have asked divya's help

Ya he raped her aur tapasya ko usse door rehne ki pori koshish karni bhi chahye.. but this baby for orphanage is a big fact which made mess in this serial of tapasya's character,.. let wait and watch what exactly happening...
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

from raghu's expression when tapu told him about their night, he looked ashamed and  guilty ... so he did raped her ... so that's tapu doesn't want to be with raghu and hates him ... i finally saw the precap about someone leaving the baby in the ashram but that doesn't look like tapu ... this is someone who is very tall and thin ...

yes he raped her!!! n tappu had a tear in her eyes...😭
raghu should get punishment its not gud dat tappu left d baby in d ashram...
but raghu should suffer n how can he claim dat he can get d baby when dey r not married n he raped her.. no law can give him d baby🤢
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Woow just loved trays precap I think Raghu will accePt tapu even without the baby but i guess the baby will be gone by the time she goes back
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OK Im kinda relieved here because Tapu didnt leave the baby there only for an hour lol but I guess by the time she gets back the baby may be gone 😕