<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 38

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muktha_cute

i dnt believe its sid child
mostly the articles from indya.com are not 100% true
so rathore/veer must be father of d kid
and i dnt even think  its taps who left d child coz d women who left d child in promo is very slim and dark

bingo same thing i feel d woman looked very slim in d add.πŸ˜ƒ.. but lets c now wat d cvs gonna show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivacious_priya

bingo same thing i feel d woman looked very slim in d add.πŸ˜ƒ.. but lets c now wat d cvs gonna show..
[/QUOTE
yar they may hv used body double for d promo so cant say if its tapasya or not..
but one thing is sure one of d article is wrong coz according to indya.com article after d leap rathore wl cm n claim for DNA test but as as per d 2day's article i think DNA test wl b done in 2morow's epi n dat too both of veer n rathore...so cant say if Sid's angle wl b brought bk or not...
but in 2day's epi i liked Gaurav chopra's acting πŸ˜Š

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont understand the last sentence of new article... veer test karane ke liye jab gaya tab doc ne bola ki jab DNA ki report lene paucha tab doctor ne bola...πŸ˜• say anyone yaar

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just read the updates ... so i guess they r going to drag this little bit more ... i m just waiting for the leap i guess ... i was hoping to see taps with rathor but its not happening ...
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

I dont understand the last sentence of new article... veer test karane ke liye jab gaya tab doc ne bola ki jab DNA ki report lene paucha tab doctor ne bola...πŸ˜• say anyone yaar

ya i also cant understand dat line🀒
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivacious_priya

ya i also cant understand dat line🀒

i think it means that rathor must have given his blood already and they must have checked it and it means that baby is not rathors ... or it can also imply to veer ...
chocoz thumbnail
I realised that I had lost my heart to Rashmi: Nandish

Posted by: admin In: News

Former model Nandish Sandhu, who started his stint on television with Star Plus' 'Kasturi' as Raunak Sabarwal, has surely tasted popularity as 'Veer' in Uttaran.Mostly a shy guy, he fell in love with his co-star Rashmi Desai, while shooting for Uttaran. Though hailing from Rajasthan, in a casual chat, he shares his love for the city, where he lives now and also his lady love.

Love happened for you on the sets.  How?

I had been with COLORS for a year doing 'Uttaran' that's when I started developing a liking for Rashmi. We used to gel well on the sets, while shooting and even after the shoot we used to take out time to talk and meet. Gradually our meetings increased with number of stage performances, and award functions, where both of us used to participate.By then I realised that I had lost my heart to her. So, finally one day I gathered all my courage and went ahead to express my feelings to her.Good that I could gather the courage that day, now I have her in my life and I feel very blessed.

Why such a low key marriage?

Rashmi and I had come to Delhi for an award function, where Rashmi was felicitated. So, I decided that it'll be good if both our families met and get to know each other. Moreover, my grandmother was not keeping well for some time and was keen to see me married. So, we got married on February 9 and returned to Mumbai.

Mumbai is a place where monsoon is always at its best. So, do you enjoy it?

I simply love monsoon. The whole city just has a new look during monsoons. I love when it rains.  And now, the fun has doubled, for rains are always special with your beloved. We often go for long drives. We both love the rains and spending time in each other's company is just too special.

While enjoying the rains what do you like to binge on?

Being in the glamour industry, one has to be particular about his diet. But yes, when it is raining, I relish having Vada pav and pakodas. Nothing can beat them.

What has been the most special moment with your beloved?

Being with the person whom you love the most makes every moment special. Just being with her and spending time together in itself is special. She makes every moment special for me.

As you mentioned, you love to go for long drives. Which is the place you like to visit often?

Whenever we are in mood to unwind, both Rashmi and I prefer going to Alibaug Beach and Kashid beach. It is a wonderful place to visit. Being nearby, it is THE perfect weekend gateway, though we rarely get that chance.

http://uttaran.co.in/i-realised-that-i-had-lost-my-heart-to-rashmi-nandish/#more-2644

Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
I m just so confuse now what's happening in this show I hope leap is good and what's all this about tapu leaving the baby in the ashram I really hope that it does not happen waiting for leap
By the way why those mother daughter duo blame veer when icha lied and when she wasn't able to prove her story she ran away maybe she was thinking that veer willl cOme after her

Rashmi ' a better mom than screen avatar Tapasya

Posted by: admin In: News

Tapasya, the scheming and conniving spoilt brat from 'Uttaran,' has recently given birth to a baby girl (in the show). However, Tapasya's sole reason for bringing the baby into the reel world was to gain Veer's affections. She has no motherly feelings for the baby whatsoever.

http://uttaran.co.in/rashmi-a-better-mom-than-screen-avatar-tapasya/

Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
tapasya out of bundela house...watch SBB ...n she is d one who leaves d baby in ashram...coz she is wearing same shawl as shown in d promo. Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago