<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by watchserial

lol I think there is a difference between calling someone an itch and the word u were using for Tapu😆 Ichha's name in the show is Itchki thats why we use it
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

lol I think there is a difference between calling someone an itch and the word u were using for Tapu😆 Ichha's name in the show is Itchki thats why we use it

her name in d show is itchyki so wat can we do😉... at least we dont change name like tapori n all...🤢
🤢
Ichki can be spelt such that you can say it without demeaning. I obviously cannot stop you , hopefully your conscious will! Peace :-)
So as per as today's episode DNA test should be conducted before leap cause of rathore told everything to veer,... abb samagh me aya why tapasya should leve her child in ashram I think tapasya ko darr laggega ki ab buska raaz khul jayega iss liye wo aisa karegi par DNA test me kuch niklega he nahi aur jab ghar wale uss bachhe ko doondega to wo mellega he nahi phir bina DNA test sahi sabit hue he tapasya ka sach sabko pata chal jayega kueko sab bolege ki tumhe apne raaz kuhulne ka darr tha issiliye tumne wo bachcha waha choodh diya.. phir tapasya ko waha se phek dege aur jab wo dobara uss ashram me apne bachche ko lene ko jayegi to wo waha mellega he nahi .. like 70's ki film 'Rakhi' aur purani heroine maa banne ke baad jaisa karti thi...
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Originally posted by varun.tap

So as per as today's episode DNA test should be conducted before leap cause of rathore told everything to veer,... abb samagh me aya why tapasya should leve her child in ashram I think tapasya ko darr laggega ki ab buska raaz khul jayega iss liye wo aisa karegi par DNA test me kuch niklega he nahi aur jab ghar wale uss bachhe ko doondega to wo mellega he nahi phir bina DNA test sahi sabit hue he tapasya ka sach sabko pata chal jayega kueko sab bolege ki tumhe apne raaz kuhulne ka darr tha issiliye tumne wo bachcha waha choodh diya.. phir tapasya ko waha se phek dege aur jab wo dobara uss ashram me apne bachche ko lene ko jayegi to wo waha mellega he nahi .. like 70's ki film 'Rakhi' aur purani heroine maa banne ke baad jaisa karti thi...

ya varun it is tapasya who is leaving d child m 100% sure now...CVs hv totally ruined this show...they could hv exposed tapasya n let her n child go wid rathore...but den tapasya ka koi raaz nahi reh jata expose karne ke liye..earlier also i mentioned ki this time i wanted tapasya to b exposed n let us c what creativity r CVs left wid...n they proved how creative dey r😡...but now its of no use first they turned Sid to b d father of d girl n now on top of dat leaving dat little baby in orphanage 😡 😭
they wl never end this ichha veer tapasya triangle🤢...in sat special promo also they r saying ichha, tapasya aur veer ke jeevan ka naya adhyaya shuru hoga...dey did not tk rathore's name...he has been brought only to drag d show 
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

ya varun it is tapasya who is leaving d child m 100% sure now...CVs hv totally ruined this show...they could hv exposed tapasya n let her n child go wid rathore...but den tapasya ka koi raaz nahi reh jata expose karne ke liye..earlier also i mentioned ki this time i wanted tapasya to b exposed n let us c what creativity r CVs left wid...n they proved how creative dey r😡...but now its of no use first they turned Sid to b d father of d girl n now on top of dat leaving dat little baby in orphanage 😡 😭
they wl never end this ichha veer tapasya triangle🤢...in sat special promo also they r saying ichha, tapasya aur veer ke jeevan ka naya adhyaya shuru hoga...dey did not tk rathore's name...he has been brought only to drag d show 

I am feeling very bad for rathore because who only for  cameo role he is, who made the show little interesting and saving the tapasya's character to go on spoiling but creative is great they dont miss one chance for running this one character again and again🤢  ... and I hate this love triangle its so disgusting...🤢 AGAIN no meaning of watching stupid triangles🤢
🤢
I must say the show has really becoming intresting once again...i mean its not so predictable.at this point...ichha is back to where she came from as a kid..tapasya..well...she cant look beyond veer ...and veer...😳...so once again the triangle takes the show forward!..i think they'll keep finding ways to drag the show...and my feelings are that veer ichha will not be brought together before the show ends!...fair enough...i can understand where the creatives are coming from in that sense...they've got to keep the suspense and the drama going...ichha looked like a really cute 16 year old with sindoor...in todays episode..tapasya looked double her age if i may say so...i prefer her to ichha simply because she is the real entertainer out here!!!..along with nani..😆..behind her though...if her lipstick had been lighter in todays episode she would have looked good too...
I am liking the track..very gripping...nice..😊...
Wheres rathore????...the real father...😆...has he found a better show to feature in???
Originally posted by sonia77

I must say the show has really becoming intresting once again...i mean its not so predictable.at this point...ichha is back to where she came from as a kid..tapasya..well...she cant look beyond veer ...and veer...😳...so once again the triangle takes the show forward!..i think they'll keep finding ways to drag the show...and my feelings are that veer ichha will not be brought together before the show ends!...fair enough...i can understand where the creatives are coming from in that sense...they've got to keep the suspense and the drama going...ichha looked like a really cute 16 year old with sindoor...in todays episode..tapasya looked double her age if i may say so...i prefer her to ichha simply because she is the real entertainer out here!!!..along with nani..😆..behind her though...if her lipstick had been lighter in todays episode she would have looked good too...
I am liking the track..very gripping...nice..😊...
Wheres rathore????...the real father...😆...has he found a better show to feature in???

Iccha is looking very nice in salwar and sindoor...she is really cute, beautiful...👏
And tapasya..she was looking good 2 years back...but now ...she lost her looks...I thought after removing her baby bumbs she will look good, but not...
Originally posted by varun.tap

i really dislyk tapasya if she is doing so.. cvs had made her really selfish
hey guys watch nandami's performance in Gold Awards 😳 😃
watch it from starting...ayub khan n pragati mehra also performed 😊

http://hostv.org/vid/dm.php?url=xjw40o

guys dis link does not hv their performance on d romantic song...coz it was in d starting of d epi...i saw it on tv...u all hv to wait till 17th july to watch dat part 😆
Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago