Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching Veer's disgusting reaction to the birth of the baby whom he thinks is his to Rathore's very touching and proper reaction and support has convinced me wholeheartedly that Rathore is the right father for this baby. Veer will never be able to give this baby the love and support it deserves and he will always love the child Ichha has more. How disgusting...when hearing the birth of his first child he was thinking of that stupid ichki!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Now these revolting cvs will have a two daughter's story of Uttaran all over again and another Tapasya will be made 🤢
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

After watching Veer's disgusting reaction to the birth of the baby whom he thinks is his to Rathore's very touching and proper reaction and support has convinced me wholeheartedly that Rathore is the right father for this baby. Veer will never be able to give this baby the love and support it deserves and he will always love the child Ichha has more. How disgusting...when hearing the birth of his first child he was thinking of that stupid ichki!

completly agree with you dear😃.veer's reaction was🤢🥱.i LOVED rathore in all the scenes yesterday😳...he was fabulous😳.for a moment he made me forget that i ever loved veeya.i am all ready for rasya😳 its just that i would like to watch today's episode and see how veer reacts further to make my final decision.if veer acts like yesterday😡 then it will be bye bye veeya from my side,i'll never wish for veeya being together but will always love them😳
Edited by Prithika_C - 12 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

completly agree with you dear😃.veer's reaction was🤢🥱.i LOVED rathore in all the scenes yesterday😳...he was fabulous😳.for a moment he made me forget that i ever loved veeya.i am all ready for rasya😳 its just that i would like to watch today's episode and see how veer reacts further to make my final decision.if veer acts like yesterday😡 then it will be bye bye veeya from my side,i'll never wish for veeya being together but will always love them😳

rathore was fantastic yesterday...loved gaurav chopra's acting...n i hope by next week tappu's truth wl b out...n den a happy small family (away from bzoo cartoons)...m waiting for d track when tappu wl b in rathore's house n how wl he manage to bring a change in her😳...this would b somethig fresh in this stale show ðŸ¥±...but i just hope CVs wl not end up killing rathore's character...dey made one blunder by killing vansh 
Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ bold ya its very true i wanted to slap veer dere is a phrase in hindi his condition is like "dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka"..
i mean he didnt even smiled once hearing dat he had a daughter(as if now he thinks its her) he was thinking abt ichcha n d stupid doll... dat why she said she will give him a baby gal...😡😡
SRKLuvr thumbnail
yehh seriously! but rathore is soo sweet!
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yehh seriously! but rathore is soo sweet!

he is sweet ðŸ˜• how can a rapist b sweet ..yaar ..my interest has always been veeya ...and jab se ..veeya khatam huaa...as promised i have stopped watching the show ..although ..i dont give a damn abt the show anymore ..but ...i dont think rathore ..can ever take veer's place ...
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

he is sweet ðŸ˜• how can a rapist b sweet ..yaar ..my interest has always been veeya ...and jab se ..veeya khatam huaa...as promised i have stopped watching the show ..although ..i dont give a damn abt the show anymore ..but ...i dont think rathore ..can ever take veer's place ...

as if now rathod loves tapasya
obviously he can be a better hubby/father dan veer
ankit tumhe kal veer ka expression dekhna chahiye tha jab tappu ko baby hua.. he was not even smiling🤢🤢🤢
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

yeh he did rape her but sometimes we have to forgive and forget but sadly even that wont happen now😕
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just loved it when veer thought of Ichcha :-) that's how a loving husband is!