<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Prithika_C

so the baby was with tapu and b-zoo😕 and rathore cums there to take her???what was the reaction of the btoon especially veer😕.
oh how i wish we could have got more of veeya😭 now jai jai ichcha jaap will start🥱🥱.and veer will again become joru ka gulam and start searching for his beloved wife😡
dey were not believing him...but veer agreed for DNA test as he wanted all things to b doodh ka doodh paani ka paani...yes ichha ki mahaanta ka ek aur adhyaya shuru hoga😳🤢...but one day truth has to b revealed so its better to b now...n now d future trck wl b veer n bhouse members crying like hell😭😭...but dey'll not b able to find ichha...n as one article said ki sid wl shoot veer...i think dat time ichha wl b bk on her own.
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Cvs have done this all wrong! if they didnt show Ichha leaving the house and all it wudve been better! We dont even know if Tapu will go with Rathore!

sanaya i think its good if d truth is out...tappu wl hv to go wid rathore n she'll b away from dat crazy bhouse members...may b v'll get something new to watch😊
here r d links for 2day's sbs segments:
watch from 6: 00

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/182409-5th-july-2011-saas-bahu-aur-saazish-part1/

watch from starting

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/182410-5th-july-2011-saas-bahu-aur-saazish-part2/
Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

dey were not believing him...but veer agreed for DNA test as he wanted all things to b doodh ka doodh paani ka paani...yes ichha ki mahaanta ka ek aur adhyaya shuru hoga😳🤢...but one day truth has to b revealed so its better to b now...n now d future trck wl b veer n bhouse members crying like hell😭😭...but dey'll not b able to find ichha...n as one article said ki sid wl shoot veer...i think dat time ichha wl b bk on her own.
@bold i so wish the baby is veeya's😳.i know its better for tapu to move on with rathod and also that rathod is not stupid to show a false report but the veeya fan inside me still wants the baby to be veeya's...can this be the new twist in the show?????????

@bold i so wish the baby is veeya's😳.i know its better for tapu to move on with rathod and also that rathod is not stupid to show a false report but the veeya fan inside me still wants the baby to be veeya's...can this be the new twist in the show?????????
anything is possible in uttaran so u can still wish...it wl b interesting to c what wl b d result of test n what wl happen after dat...n does major twist ends wid ichha leaving bhouse or there r some more twists...already life of ichha has changed but what abt others life ðŸ˜•

Cvs have done this all wrong! if they didnt show Ichha leaving the house and all it wudve been better! We dont even know if Tapu will go with Rathore!

are yaar if ichcha would not have left d house how can she be proved as mahan atma...😆
i think dis whole idea was shitty dat d baby should be of rathod
dont know why d cvs favor so much ichcha's character dat baby could be of veer... and den d triangle continues...😉
dey could have ended veeya differently but dis was d most shitty way...
moreover i was thinking dat rathod wanted to teach a lesson to  tapasya when she let him buy dat house earlier...
so may be later cvs will show dat actually dis child was of veer n rathod just married to tapasya to take revenge... 😉  cvs can show anything😆
waise bhi tu nai samjhe abhi kya story hoti hai utaran...😆
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago

watever an actor wants in d show is d new twist of d show...
banging doors on d face of cvs can do wonders😆
How can we ever enjoy veeya when this annoying woman is gonna be there😳

How can we ever enjoy veeya when this annoying woman is gonna be there😳

seriously dis z d limit
why all say dat its only tapasya's fault
wid a women like ichcha who can let her frd go at mandap in ghoonghat in place of her and who is hidding such a big secret from her husband dat he z impotent...all dis things has to happen...
kya fayeda hua itna mahan banne ka jab sabke samne sach bolna hi pada😆

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

seriously dis z d limit
why all say dat its only tapasya's fault
wid a women like ichcha who can let her frd go at mandap in ghoonghat in place of her and who is hidding such a big secret from her husband dat he z impotent...all dis things has to happen...
kya fayeda hua itna mahan banne ka jab sabke samne sach bolna hi pada😆

she is not a mahan atama she is a dumb aatma ... its kindo of annoying to see her act this way ... tapu is right in a way ... when she said that u did not tell anyone about this because she was using taps to get veer out of jail and now that he is out she is showing her real colors ... i guess only nani knows icha and damini's real side 😉