Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: trupat

Didn't see the episode but read the updates sounds interesting I think tapu will have the baby before the truth comes out I think veer will talk in tapu's defense that tapu can never do this and that but I don't understand something right now raghu is not saying anything because tapu is pregnant but once the baby is born I m sure he will ask for his rights tapu can't hide the truth for long

yeah tapasya cant be hiding a truth for a long time once baby is born rothore said truth...
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's epi was good I mean creatives r just passing time I m waiting for Raghu to come and rescue tapu I want tapu to go with Raghu but seeing icha getting yelled by everyone was some what satisfying I liked it lol
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I honestly want Tapu to go to Rathore. Veer is just...unbelievably not right!
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I honestly want Tapu to go to Rathore. Veer is just...unbelievably not right!

but i still doubt CVs wl let this happen...coz if this happens tapu's secret wl b revealed n she wl b hving no connection left wid veer...how wl they take d story forward n most important thing how wl they drag d serial πŸ₯±
dis time i want let raghu claim his child n tappu has to go wid him...i really want to c what creativity r CVs left wid after tappu's exposure
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi there...so some bigtime developments seem to have happened..πŸ˜‰...i havent watched a couple of weeks but just happened to have colours on and caught the new promo...so veer is accussing ichha bigtime!!!...i always said they cant drag the story unless they mantain a connection between veer and tapasya...and they are quite obviously in no mood to end the show!...seems to be getting intresting..πŸ˜‰
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sanaya..you wanting tapu with rathore???...whats up...thought we were veeya fans..πŸ˜‰...have you seen the new promo???..sure you'll like it...😊...really..its just a dragging story..nothing else!...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Hey Sanaya..you wanting tapu with rathore???...whats up...thought we were veeya fans..πŸ˜‰...have you seen the new promo???..sure you'll like it...😊...really..its just a dragging story..nothing else!...

What to do Sonia ji My love for Veeya still exists but I cant bear to see Tapu belittled all the time with a man who doesnt love her and whose been really mean to her! Now that I know Rathore loves her I feel it is in her best interests to go to Rathore. Oh im sure i'll like the new promo if its Ichha in troubleπŸ˜‰ She seriously pisses me off!😑
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chodo yaar
do hell wid d story
hume to bas apne veeya chahiye... vansh ki tarah rathod ka bhi ticket kat jaiye!!πŸ˜†
story bhale illogical raheπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys...there was a segment of uttaran on News24...tapasya n nani were in a temple n rathod also reaches dere n may b dey were hving an argument...n den tapasya's labor pain starts n rathod takes her in his arms n rushes to hospital πŸ˜³
rashami says there wl b a turning point in d serial...i think rathod's truth wl b out πŸ˜ƒ
nandish was also present dere to watch d scene...dere was also a very cute interview of Nandmi where interviewer was asking do they miss each other when dey r not shooting 2gether πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
d segment was too good...wl post d link soonπŸ˜ƒ
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow anu post d link as soon as possible...
aah so d truth will be revealed