Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was totally lame only thing that I enjoyed watching was Raghu remembering tapu yes icha slapped tapu today its sad to see tapu this way why is she being so stubborn does she really loves him or is it just an obsession from her right now she is in a position where she can get everything loving hubby a child and money she is refusing everything for a guy who does not love her she doesn't even need to tell bundlas the truth just tell her pRents I really want Raghu to join her when she is telling them the truth he will give her support and will stand up for her and he will also stop her parents from bashing her creatives let tapu be happy for once Edited by trupat - 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
...Edited by trupat - 12 years ago
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nowadays the episodes are so🥱🥱🥱.not worth wasting our time.
i am confused😕  as a veeya fan i want the baby to be veer's and as a tapu fan i want her to move on with raghu and get over her veer jaap.i think i would be happy if the baby is veer's but tapu still marries raghu and he keeps her happy.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

nowadays the episodes are so🥱🥱🥱.not worth wasting our time.

i am confused😕 as a veeya fan i want the baby to be veer's and as a tapu fan i want her to move on with raghu and get over her veer jaap.i think i would be happy if the baby is veer's but tapu still marries raghu and he keeps her happy.

To be honest even if the kid is veers I still want her to go to Raghu only he can give her the love respect
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

To be honest even if the kid is veers I still want her to go to Raghu only he can give her the love respect

that would be perfect😃.rathod accepts tapu with her dark past and takes care of her and the princess😳.also i would like to see veer and the bundelas pining for the baby.seriously tapu needs to get over veer,she cant run behind him forever🤢😡 ...he doesnt even care a bit about her😡
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so dere r two new articles...tapasya giving birth to a baby girl ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ n sid returning bk to d show...i dont know why but i think tapasya wl marry rathod n she wl gv her daughter to veer n ichha coz veer wl b attached to d baby...n also he'll get shot by sid ...so bhouse family may ask her to gv her daughter to veer n ichha n move on in her life...so d secret wl still not b out n CVs wl continue dragging this show ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜¡
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But dear Rathore will not let go of his kid. Veer getting shot...good lord what nonsense is this!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ichha wants the kid and Veer also! yeh kya baat hui bhala?

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Why should tapu give up her child??? That would be really sad