Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Friends I would really like if you would read this its a case that is going on in the courts here in Melbourne and it is exactly remniscient of what happened with Tapasya and Rathod in Uttaran! So do read it and tell me what you think😊

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/rape-laws-fury/story-e6frf7jo-1226075258315

Isnt this exactly like Tapasya and Rathods case? Rathore goes near Tapasya when she is in a drunken state but she pushes him away and rejects his advances and says im gonna sleep. Then when she is asleep Rathore just creeps onto her and she doesnt even realise it. That constitutes rape because she clearly had pushed him away b4hand.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slb-WZW5-Hw[/YOUTUBE]

Now see here at 1:17 she is clearly pushing him away and rejecting hi coming close to her. So legally...this constitutes rape.

with UT I would say unless we hear both side of the story we can not only judge Rathore  or accuse him of Rape, a lot is debatable...the problem with Taps character is she never speaks the truth only half the truth...Taps character has said "I can go to any extent to get Veer"...benefit of doubt should go for both not just Taps
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Honestly I dont think so he doesnt strike me as the insecure type and neither does Rashami😊

I believe Nandish is professional not insecure type either but its a thought. Rashami is secure as an actor.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friends I would really like if you would read this its a case that is going on in the courts here in Melbourne and it is exactly remniscient of what happened with Tapasya and Rathod in Uttaran! So do read it and tell me what you think😊

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/rape-laws-fury/story-e6frf7jo-1226075258315

Isnt this exactly like Tapasya and Rathods case? Rathore goes near Tapasya when she is in a drunken state but she pushes him away and rejects his advances and says im gonna sleep. Then when she is asleep Rathore just creeps onto her and she doesnt even realise it. That constitutes rape because she clearly had pushed him away b4hand.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slb-WZW5-Hw[/YOUTUBE]

Now see here at 1:17 she is clearly pushing him away and rejecting hi coming close to her. So legally...this constitutes rape.

but sanaya dear i cant understand why tappu never asked d next days dat wat he has done to her is wrong n she never complained infact she was buisy wid gambling wid him again!!!
after all pata to chala hoga!!
i cant understand why did cvs r not showing d next day scene after dat!!
i wanna see tapasya's expression
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there was a reason why i used to watch uttaran ... i lvoed tapu's character but post pregnancy, it has been nothing but a joke ... i rather have mean tapu then this new tapu ... how can she be this selfish towards her own child ... i hope they show ragu and tapu marriage otherwise there is no point of watching uttaran ... as for the rape thing ...well i hope creatives show what actully happened otherwise there is no point of calling this a rape ... raghu has been nothing but nice to tapu ... tapu bas veer ki mala japti rah ti hai ... its getting really silly now ... priya i agree with u in regards of raghu and taps situation ... i m suprised that ut is still in top ten ... there way better shows then this one ...
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ye bewkuff tapasya samagne ko tyaar he nahi hai ki veer se usko kuch nahi mill sakta..
Rathod ki ek ek baat sone ki trah kahri hai...
Ye tapasya ke chakkar me mai ye serial dekhta hoon warna kabhi kabhi itna bakwaas ho jata hai ki bas bardast ke bahar ho jata hai...
Rathod ko human nature ke bare me bahut kareeb se samagh hai usne 'veer' ko bahut khubsurti ke saath describe bhi kiya!!!
par phir bhi baat wahi, ki ye dumb, gawaar aur bewkuff tapasya uski baat par jara bhi guar nahi karegi!!
Kabhi kabhi mann chahha se jaida apni jindagi ka khyaal karna chahye.. tapasya ko koi bhi nahi chahta siwaye ye Rathod aur divya uski maa ke.. ye rathod he hai jo uska saath de sakta hai.. par tapasya ko samaghna padega, apni chahat ko bhoolna padega.
mante hai rathod ne galat kiya par tum thri ek ladki aur aise sach khabhi nahi chupte ek na ek din samne aa he jayega phir tumko ko uss ghar se nikaal he diya jayega..
Agar wo samay ajj jaisa na raha phir tum kaha jaogi.. iski kya gureentee hai ki tumko dubbara apne khud ke ghar me jagah mill jayegi..
meri manno to chupe chap rathod se shadi karlo bahut sukhi rahogi warna jindagi bhar jhelti he rahoogi... aur aise to kuch bhi, khabhi nahi mellega!!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's frustrating now the creatives r ruining ur
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dont worry soon rasya marriage will happen!!😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im just saying lol I dont even know if the rape laws are same in India but friends im betting these cvs planned the twist of raghu baby much after marriage of veer and ichha so of course the gambling part cant be taken into consideration and maybe tapu may not have realised abt what happened. well who knows never trust this serial to make sense😕
varun.tap thumbnail
Ichcha again jealous with tapasya after seeing some bangle as 'nishaani' of mai's godhbharai.. and starts torchuring.
ye tapasya ko jeene nahi degi... Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashami_Desai

Plz guys check this...
wikipedia wale sanki hote hai kya...
inhone uttaran role character me ye likh rakha hai..

YEAR - SERIAL- ROLE
2009   - uttaran - Tapasya RATHORE
Inhone pehle he couple bana diya.. 🤣Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago