<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
I think after seeing whats happening with veer she may say yes to Rathore but I was really shocked with the precap! I mean are police allowed to torture suspects before they have even been proven guilty? Isnt that a violation of international obligations...innocent until proven guilty right?? I thought India was a signatory to the UNHRC Convention against torture ..where torture of prisoners is expressly forbidden! I thought it was banned nowadays in our country also then why they show such silly things?😕 Correct me if I am wrong. Or is this show again making a joke of the law? And this character of gauri Sharma...a policewoman isnt even supposed to be biased like her! She seems to have it in for rapists and doesnt think with a clear head just thinks all rich guys are guilty😕 wow...tapu should then make a rape claim against rathore cos with this gauri sharma even he will be locked up without evidence🤣
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I think after seeing whats happening with veer she may say yes to Rathore but I was really shocked with the precap! I mean are police allowed to torture suspects before they have even been proven guilty? Isnt that a violation of international obligations...innocent until proven guilty right?? I thought India was a signatory to the UNHRC Convention against torture ..where torture of prisoners is expressly forbidden! I thought it was banned nowadays in our country also then why they show such silly things?😕 Correct me if I am wrong. Or is this show again making a joke of the law? And this character of gauri Sharma...a policewoman isnt even supposed to be biased like her! She seems to have it in for rapists and doesnt think with a clear head just thinks all rich guys are guilty😕 wow...tapu should then make a rape claim against rathore cos with this gauri sharma even he will be locked up without evidence🤣
yep Rathore should go to jail as well and then Rathore can tell Veer the truuth about the child😊 then both can sit inside the jail and crave to love at the child...gauri sharma most likely is with SnS - the torture probably is 'coz of SnS revenge
Originally posted by sps0114

yep Rathore should go to jail as well and then Rathore can tell Veer the truuth about the child😊 then both can sit inside the jail and crave to love at the child...gauri sharma most likely is with SnS - the torture probably is 'coz of SnS revenge

No she doesnt seem to be in with SS it just seems she has some sort of personal vendetta against rich guys. Run Rathore run😆 Cos technically what he did with Tapu was rape...intoxifying her then when she fell asleep going onto her does constitute intercourse without consent and Rathore being a rich guy n all gauri would just love to have him also so run rathore run🤣
today was a treat for nandmi fans😳.we got two nandmi segments on SBB after ages😃😳.
the first one was there rehearsals for the gold awards.they are performing on the song 'chori kiya re jiya'from dabang😳.there chemistry was sizzling😳😳😳 and nandish has improved his dancing skills😃.it was followed by a small interview of nandmi😳.
the second one was their appearance in ratan'swayamvar show.they were giving love advices to ratan and also the guys😊.nandmi were too cute in this segment😳
hey guys in 2day's SBB they showed Nandmi doing dance rehersal on d song 'chori kiya re jiya'  from d movie dabang...they wl b performing on dis song in gold awards function😳😍
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hey guys in 2day's SBB they showed Nandmi doing dance rehersal on d song 'chori kiya re jiya'  from d movie dabang...they wl b performing on dis song in gold awards function😳😍
me too watched it😃.there chemistry was extra sizzling in this performance😳😳.i cant wait to see the actual one😳😳
Originally posted by Prithika_C

today was a treat for nandmi fans😳.we got two nandmi segments on SBB after ages😃😳.
the first one was there rehearsals for the gold awards.they are performing on the song 'chori kiya re jiya'from dabang😳.there chemistry was sizzling😳😳😳 and nandish has improved his dancing skills😃.it was followed by a small interview of nandmi😳.
the second one was their appearance in ratan'swayamvar show.they were giving love advices to ratan and also the guys😊.nandmi were too cute in this segment😳
ya prithika it was so nice to  see nandmi on sbb after a long time😳
Chori Kiya Re Jiya😳 One of my fave ever songs at Nandmi to that😳 I wannnaaa see!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LINK PLEASE!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Chori Kiya Re Jiya😳 One of my fave ever songs at Nandmi to that😳 I wannnaaa see!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LINK PLEASE!
sanaya you MUST watch it😃.i cant help myself from repeating i found there chemistry super duper sizzling😳😳😳.
Originally posted by Prithika_C

sanaya you MUST watch it😃.i cant help myself from repeating i found there chemistry super duper sizzling😳😳😳.

Well I have exam tmo but I want to watchhh!!!!!!! link link link😳