Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 I really miss Veeya! What a lovely background music whilst they showed Tapasya thinking of him! Rathore and Tapu's chemistry is just NOT the same! I am accepting this marriage and wanting it cos I dislike Veer tonnes for the way hes hurt the woman who is giving such a big sacrifice for him and also because I know Tapasya will be happy with Rathore because she will face the fact that Veer is never coming back to her!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i think rasya's chemistry is rocking yaar ... i hope they dont change the guy who plays his character ... yesterday's episode was really good ... it seems that raghu loves tapu but he is not in love with her ... he has this idea of having family and all his hopes r on tapu and the baby ... the way he was waiting for taps to come was sweet ... i m liking it ... rasya and veeya r different ... in veeya there was no romance at all it was always intense  and rasya there is romance, love and care ... taps looks good with both and that's because rash is a good actress ….. yes taps loves veer no doubt about that but hope she falls in love with raghu  ...

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ya so nice for tapasya if she settles with Rathore...and nice for us too...as if she actually settles down in the show to remain happily married forgetting about veer and her obsession...means uttaran is ending shortly..😉

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail

she can get marry to raghu and then fall in love with him and then take badla on bundela family for not treating her right ... so uttaran continues

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

she can get marry to raghu and then fall in love with him and then take badla on bundela family for not treating her right ... so uttaran continues

lol nice one tanya😛
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail

tapu should really listen to icha ... whatever advice or explanation she gave was right ... tapu should put the child first, she is going to become a mom she is not some teenage girl ... her love towards veer might be pure and true but he is never going to accept her plus she is mother now she should do this for her child ... the bundela will throw her out if they found out the truth plus once the baby is born no one will give a damm about tapu ...  rathod has money power and fame …. I hope marriage happens

SRKLuvr thumbnail
I know...Tapu really needs to listen to Ichha for once.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
I really don't understand why creatives r dragging this show so much tapu made a stupid decision today and icha helped her it was really disappointing episode creatives have such a greT story on their hands but they r not doing anything it does not have right tO be on top 10 :(
sonya_rox thumbnail
loving this ff luv u alll 4 making it <3
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

I really don't understand why creatives r dragging this show so much tapu made a stupid decision today and icha helped her it was really disappointing episode creatives have such a greT story on their hands but they r not doing anything it does not have right tO be on top 10 :(

acc to d article tappu will marry rathod may be due to she wants to save  veer she has to sacrifice wat she wants