Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_34

arey no..no priya ..we will attend it for our frnds. ..but we wont celebrate it ...hum ni toh kya huaa humare frnds toh khush hain ðŸ˜ƒ

sai bola!!😃
ceremony kab hai?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After my exams friends we will have a nice celebration next Saturday? Matlab on the 18th😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

arey no..no priya ..we will attend it for our frnds. ..but we wont celebrate it ...hum ni toh kya huaa humare frnds toh khush hain😃

Hello ankit how long you here...overall veeya always be a good but now there is to much torrouble in between them because of ichcha and veer's passion for ichcha !!!! veer ikdam tapasya ke layak nahi hai... uska pooja wala event, fake feeling, baar baar ichcha ko uske samne apni patni kehna... its a head burnning and a much irritating...
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

After my exams friends we will have a nice celebration next Saturday? Matlab on the 18th😊

18th ko kya hai sanaya... ???
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Hello ankit how long you here...overall veeya always be a good but now there is to much torrouble in between them because of ichcha and veer's passion for ichcha !!!! veer ikdam tapasya ke layak nahi hai... uska pooja wala event, fake feeling, baar baar ichcha ko uske samne apni patni kehna... its a head burnning and a much irritating...

I agree with you completely Varun😊 Veers revolting antics at the pooja just made me detest him so much that I feel hes definitely not worth Tapu! Ichha will take credit for Tapu's work and also keep ranting she will save him but at the end it will be Tapu only sacrificing to save him.
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

18th ko kya hai sanaya... ???

Celebration for Tapu and Rathods marriage😊
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I agree with you completely Varun😊 Veers revolting antics at the pooja just made me detest him so much that I feel hes definitely not worth Tapu! Ichha will take credit for Tapu's work and also keep ranting she will save him but at the end it will be Tapu only sacrificing to save him.

Veer ko ye samgh me he nahi atta ki tapasya bhi uske liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai... wo manna he nahi chahta ki wo bhi usse pyaar karti hai !!.. problem ye hai ki wo dono ka plateform he iss ichcha ki wajah se kharaab ho gaya hai .!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Cant wait for Tapu to be a suhaagan again. Show Veer that it is she and not Ichha who sacrifices for him. Ichha never sacrifices for him she always sacrifices for everyone else.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
The more I see Rathore now the more happy I am that he is marrying Tapu. This is for a number of reasons.
Since his admission that he loves Tapasya and wants to make her happy I have forgiven him for his bad deed.
The thing is that he genuinely loves her and can make her happy
The child will get its father and Tapu will get a really great husband who loves her.
Rathore is really rich so that means Tapasya will never be uncomfortable.
The way Rathore remembered Tapu today was beautiful
Rathore and Tapu are both great dancers...mazaa aa gaya😳

All I wanted was for Tapu to find a man who will love her and make her happy. That she is now getting.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
After watching today I dont know how ANYONE can say Tapasya doesnt love Veer! See what she is doing for him! See how she cries for him!