<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
i liked yesterday's epi😳...n hoping d coming epis of this week wl b better😃
WOWWW OK its official Rathore has made me forgive him now by the way he talked to Tapasya today...held her...said that I am the only one that understands u he even said main aapse...aur usse kahin zyaada pyar...woh bachcha mera hai aur aab bhi aab jaise bhi hai meri hai😳 awww Im soo happy Tapuu will finally get the man of her dreams even if she doesnt realise it now😳
OMG Rathore is sooo right! he voiced exactly what I was thinking! That nobody in bundela house cares about her and that veer never thought what her life would be like as a single mother
there was a small UT segment on SBB😃.it showed the sangeet function of rathod-tapu followed by a small interview of gaurav😊.
it starts with some girls pulling rathod to the dance floor and he shekes a leg with them on the song 'rock n roll soniye"from KANK.he also dances with his dai ma😊.
gaurav in his interview said that the marriage will be traditional with all the rasams.there will be a mehendi and haldi function also.
tapasya is not present during the song(gaurav also said that yeh pura gaana tapasya ke intezaar mei hai😳).she enters as soon as the song finishes😊.
i forgot to add the bg voice in the end said rathore to be careful cause twists and dhokas will come along with tapasya.
i just hope tapu doesnt do something stupid
Edited by Prithika_C - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Prithika_C

there was a small UT segment on SBB😃.it showed the sangeet function of rathod-tapu followed by a small interview of gaurav😊.
it starts with some girls pulling rathod to the dance floor and he shekes a leg with them on the song 'rock n roll soniye"from KANK.he also dances with his dai ma😊.
gaurav in his interview said that the marriage will be traditional with all the rasams.there will be a mehendi and haldi function also.
tapasya is not present during the song(gaurav also said that yeh pura gaana tapasya ke intezaar mei hai😳).she enters as soon as the song finishes😊.
i forgot to add the bg voice in the end said rathore to be careful cause twists and dhokas will come along with tapasya.
i just hope tapu doesnt do something stupid
ya even i watched dat segment...rathod was looking good...i really hope dat CVs do not bring any twist in dis marriage...plzzz let it happen.
Yesss I saw the segment Raghu looked dashing indeed. I am happy he loves Tapasya that is the only thing I ever wanted😊 The next thing I would LOVE to see is their shaadi ka reception in the twilight under the stars with all the press there and the ungrateful Bundelas watching still thinking its their kid😈 Ohhh the sweetness of revenge will THEN be realised!

ok guys r we going to do anything special for this marriage???  i was really happy to see yesterdays epi tapu looked scared and bholi ... loved the convo between those two... rags did all the talking but it was good ... when r they going to show their marriage???

dunno Tanya if I didnt have exams I wudve made a marriage thread for them but doesnt matter we will celebrate their marriage in our own masti club also now that our Akshata is back also😊
well ok but i m looking fwd to their marriage ... i just love the way raghu talks to tapu ... but i guess once the baby is born he may not act so kind towards her ...
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yesss I saw the segment Raghu looked dashing indeed. I am happy he loves Tapasya that is the only thing I ever wanted😊 The next thing I would LOVE to see is their shaadi ka reception in the twilight under the stars with all the press there and the ungrateful Bundelas watching still thinking its their kid😈 Ohhh the sweetness of revenge will THEN be realised!
sanaya that would b such a fun to watch😈 but i think dat wl b too much expecting from dese kanjoos CVs😡😆