Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the new article actually made me happy😃.tapasya is marrying rathore for veer😊 it strenghthens my belief that she actually loves veer😃.
and tapu is going to have a proper traditional wedding😃.it feels sooo nice that she will now have a life away from ichcha and b-toons.hope she slowly realises that her happiness lies with rathore only😊.
i just wish the baby was veer's only and if its not i dont want anyone from the b-toons to know about it😳.

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know i m very happy for tapu ... usse bhi jyada khushi is baat ki hai ki story aagai to badi ... but yaay tapu ki shadi ... thats nice ... now as her well wishers we should get papers from the court stating that icha and veer has stay 5000000 km away from tapu
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Celebration time guys ðŸ˜Š You dont know how happy it has made me to know Tapasya will finally be a suhaagan again with sindoor in her maang and mangalsutra and the BEST thing about this is that she is marrying a man who im pretty sure if not loves her yet really likes her and respects her...who is rich and strong and will protect her and the BEST BEST BEST thing is that she is doing it for Veer...which AGAIN proves how much she loves him!
Aurora. thumbnail
i liked today's episode for a change😳.rathod-tapu scenes were nice😳 and i also liked the convo between rathod and dai ma.finally there is going to be some happiness in tapu's life😃.
btw will t-toons and b-toons attend this marriage or will it be a secret one😕
Aurora. thumbnail
oh a new tapu-raghu promo is out😃.tapu has the shagun sent by raghu in her hand she calls him up and expresses her anger,raghu ignores her comment and tells her that she has to be present for the sangeet function so he will send a car for her.raghu then cuts the call leaving tapu confused.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prithika_C

oh a new tapu-raghu promo is out😃.tapu has the shagun sent by raghu in her hand she calls him up and expresses her anger,raghu ignores her comment and tells her that she has to be present for the sangeet function so he will send a car for her.raghu then cuts the call leaving tapu confused.

ye to same precape hai usme yehi dikhaya hai!!!
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ajj rathod ne veer ke bare me bahut kuch bola bundela's ke bare me bahut kuch bola...
tapasya ne uske bare me socha ye kuch ajeeb se situation lag rahi hai... tapasya veer ko bachana bhi chahti hai aur phir rathod ne jo veer aur b-zoo ke bare me kaha uske bare me soch bhi rahi hai...
I feel the whole situation like a double-talk..????
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope tapasya marries rathore..theres something quite intriguing about him!!!...and i too think he quite likes her...i have a feeling after watching the show today that she will marry him for veer..and then later she will come out a winner..as veer will be touched that she did this for him..and therefore the veer ichha tapasya triangle will continue...as ichha wont declare that the baby is not veers...because..i dont think theres any other way this soap can continue...

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
todays episode was good ... tapu was looking innocent and scared ... loved it ... well raghu seems to care about her ... i think he loves her but the way he is talking to her as if he cares of the baby more ... he did say that he doesnt have anybody accept the baby and tapu ... gosh i m looking fwd to tapu and raghu track ... hope they fall in love ...