<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
i m not going to watch today's episode but read other posts ... so tapu will marry rathod ... i think ut will end for sure now ... am very happy that she will accept him ... i know she doesnt love him but hope everything goes ok and we can have happy ending
Yep'!!!!! she will marries to rathod!!!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Originally posted by trupat

i m not going to watch today's episode but read other posts ... so tapu will marry rathod ... i think ut will end for sure now ... am very happy that she will accept him ... i know she doesnt love him but hope everything goes ok and we can have happy ending

tappu raghu marriage wl happen but this wl not b d end of uttaran...m quite sure dat since veer, mai n other bhouse members hv become attached to d unborn child CVs wl make tappu sacrifice her baby for Veer...n wid this they might end tappu's character
n if CVs r ending tappu's character m happy it wl end wid an improved tapasya.
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

tappu raghu marriage wl happen but this wl not b d end of uttaran...m quite sure dat since veer, mai n other bhouse members hv become attached to d unborn child CVs wl make tappu sacrifice her baby for Veer...n wid this they might end tappu's character

rathod will never let tappu sacrifice d baby!!!
i think rathod tappu will also come to B house...
i think veer will be jealous if tappu married rathod..
mujhe to lagta hai vensh ki tarah rathod ka bhi ticket kat jaiyega
upar jane ka
kyuki in triangle to kabhi khatm nai hone wala๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

rathod will never let tappu sacrifice d baby!!!
i think rathod tappu will also come to B house...
i think veer will be jealous if tappu married rathod..
mujhe to lagta hai vensh ki tarah rathod ka bhi ticket kat jaiyega
upar jane ka
kyuki in triangle to kabhi khatm nai hone wala๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i really hope so dat rathod wl never let tappu sacrifice d baby...n finally tappu wl get some happiness in her life...i want d show to end wid this marriage...but d way trps r going dey wl not end it for another one year..
That would be the worst thing ever if Tapu had to give up her baby!๐Ÿคข yuckk no way! So i was right...A deal has been made that if Raghu saves Veer Tapu willl marry him. Raghu very smartly here is playing to Tapu's weakness...which he very well knows is Veer!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

That would be the worst thing ever if Tapu had to give up her baby!๐Ÿคข yuckk no way! So i was right...A deal has been made that if Raghu saves Veer Tapu willl marry him. Raghu very smartly here is playing to Tapu's weakness...which he very well knows is Veer!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†still on with tapu jaap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†still on with tapu jaap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

loll I dont think that is jhaap๐Ÿ˜† thats stating my opinion
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

loll I dont think that is jhaap๐Ÿ˜† thats stating my opinion

whatever...but how do u guys still watching this nonsense show๐Ÿ˜†i think this show has come to ot's dead point...i saw it just once in past one month and felt disgusted for watching it ever๐Ÿ˜†and most imprtantly for having fights over it here๐Ÿ˜†but now this show and this forum are over for me๐Ÿ˜†but i do visit once in a week or two to see if any old friend is there but seems sab gayab hain๐Ÿ˜†