<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
See this is the difference between Damini and Divya the REAL mother and the one who PRETENDS to be Tapu's mother als. Divya realised what Tapu's tuture looks like as the single mother of a child. This is why I hate Damini's nautanki love for Tapu. If she loved Tapu she would consider her future also.
Im going to make a wild swing prediction here for the future track. Tapasya will tell Rathore she will marry him if he gets Veer out of jail.
I think tapu should marry rathod to keep veer in jail only that way icha will get punished ;)
Originally posted by trupat

I think tapu should marry rathod to keep veer in jail only that way icha will get punished ;)

😆nice one tanya but as much as i hate veer for whatever hes done to tapu he doesnt deserve to be jailed for a rape he didnt commit.
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Im going to make a wild swing prediction here for the future track. Tapasya will tell Rathore she will marry him if he gets Veer out of jail.

I wondering something same !!!!
tapasya should say something to rathod that 'If you do something for veer to get out from the jail.. then I stay with you !!!'
That woo is for what??? A. Vacation
B. Good grades
C. First kiss;)
Originally posted by trupat

That woo is for what??? A. Vacation
B. Good grades
C. First kiss;)

haha Tanya...a bit of everything😉 but yes certainly the second one 😃 amongst...other things😉

haha Tanya...a bit of everything😉 but yes certainly the second one 😃 amongst...other things😉

congrats sanaya!!!
ab to party banti hai😆
Originally posted by priya2904

congrats sanaya!!!
ab to party banti hai😆

Party will come soon...9th July😉

Party will come soon...9th July😉

yup waiting for dat!!!!!😉😆