Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor Tapu! People say that she has got no punishment for her misdeeds but the truth is that Tapasya's punishment started when she was an innocent child. She is the way she is because she suffered for ten years.

And seriously what the hell was Damini talking about today? Exactly how is Ichha suffering? Ichha grew up in a beautiful haveli she was always treated as the daughter of the house given equal rights and equal things as Tapu and she gained a father and had two mothers and lived in aaraam went to a top school and got everything she wanted as well as happiness!The only times Ichha has suffered which is not due to her own stupidity is during the time of Vansh which barely lasted a few months. When Veer married Tapu it was her own fault her own stupidity she gift wrapped Veer away like that and parcelled him to Tapu. Then she was barely unhappy for two months before she married the man who had married her so called sister! normally you dont marry ur sister's husband unless ur sister is dead! Today Ichha has a nice home a loving parivaar and a great husband all the sukh she could want and this is because of Tapu! If Damini really loved Tapu she would compare the sort of life Tapu is facing compared to what ichha is facing! She says she considers Tapu her daughter? If she really did consider Tapu her daughter she would not be saying this stuff about her! She knows Tapu is facing a life of being a single mother who will have to stay unmarried for the rest of her life in her parents house...because of Ichha that too! And yet she is not in the least concerned about that!

Up till now directly or indirectly Tapu has suffered becuase of Ichha! When did Tapu ever get asli khushi? For ten years she had nani raising her and poisoning her because of Ichha...parents neglecting her for ichha and then disowning her for Ichha! Her husband never loving her cos he loved Ichha! ichha came in the same house then she faced yet more ignorance becuase of Ichha! Her husband then played a game with her and threw her out of the house. SHe got into the real world for the frst time where a man raped her...she got back and then she got pregnant and is now facing an uncertain future. So whose life has been more of a hell???๐Ÿ˜ก

Damini then said more crap about how Ichha has been accepted cos her hard work? I seriously recoiled at that! WTH??? It was tapu's hard work that ichha took all the credit for! Now this damned pushkar has to come along and ruin everything again๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Poor Tapu! People say that she has got no punishment for her misdeeds but the truth is that Tapasya's punishment started when she was an innocent child. She is the way she is because she suffered for ten years.

And seriously what the hell was Damini talking about today? Exactly how is Ichha suffering? Ichha grew up in a beautiful haveli she was always treated as the daughter of the house given equal rights and equal things as Tapu and she gained a father and had two mothers and lived in aaraam went to a top school and got everything she wanted as well as happiness!The only times Ichha has suffered which is not due to her own stupidity is during the time of Vansh which barely lasted a few months. When Veer married Tapu it was her own fault her own stupidity she gift wrapped Veer away like that and parcelled him to Tapu. Then she was barely unhappy for two months before she married the man who had married her so called sister! normally you dont marry ur sister's husband unless ur sister is dead! Today Ichha has a nice home a loving parivaar and a great husband all the sukh she could want and this is because of Tapu! If Damini really loved Tapu she would compare the sort of life Tapu is facing compared to what ichha is facing! She says she considers Tapu her daughter? If she really did consider Tapu her daughter she would not be saying this stuff about her! She knows Tapu is facing a life of being a single mother who will have to stay unmarried for the rest of her life in her parents house...because of Ichha that too! And yet she is not in the least concerned about that!

Up till now directly or indirectly Tapu has suffered becuase of Ichha! When did Tapu ever get asli khushi? For ten years she had nani raising her and poisoning her because of Ichha...parents neglecting her for ichha and then disowning her for Ichha! Her husband never loving her cos he loved Ichha! ichha came in the same house then she faced yet more ignorance becuase of Ichha! Her husband then played a game with her and threw her out of the house. SHe got into the real world for the frst time where a man raped her...she got back and then she got pregnant and is now facing an uncertain future. So whose life has been more of a hell???๐Ÿ˜ก

Damini then said more crap about how Ichha has been accepted cos her hard work? I seriously recoiled at that! WTH??? It was tapu's hard work that ichha took all the credit for! Now this damned pushkar has to come along and ruin everything again๐Ÿ˜ก

agree with u...n dis is what rashami mentioned in her interview on SBB a month bk dat "jitne utaar chadaav tapasya ne dekhe hai utne shaayad hi kisi ne dekhe honge"
n dis is what rashami loves abt her role hving so many shades to play ๐Ÿ˜Š
SRKLuvr thumbnail
If I was in Tapasya's place I would have either run away or committed suicide by now! I find it surprising she has managed to survive like this for so long!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ok little confuse about tapu ... is she ok with veer and icha being together ... she is acting like she is ... i just watched yesterday's episode ... she said veer bhi hum se pyar se baatai karte hai ... does she just want friendship from him ... or does she still loves him ??? ... 

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

ok little confuse about tapu ... is she ok with veer and icha being together ... she is acting like she is ... i just watched yesterday's episode ... she said veer bhi hum se pyar se baatai karte hai ... does she just want friendship from him ... or does she still loves him ??? ... 

she loves him.. but she z helpless now she has understood she can never win his heart by games n plots!!! dis z d only way to make lil space in his heart n if rathod doesnt create a problem d kid can create magic of veeya again๐Ÿ˜ƒ  n offcourse d dumbo also not!!
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

ok little confuse about tapu ... is she ok with veer and icha being together ... she is acting like she is ... i just watched yesterday's episode ... she said veer bhi hum se pyar se baatai karte hai ... does she just want friendship from him ... or does she still loves him ???...

The dosti track are soo childish, everyone.. bade se lekar chote tak!!!!
tapasya do anything for veer and ichcha, like surprize, this is not digestable!!!
sooo lame, like tapasya accept that she looses her stregnth !!!! and do some 'chaplose' things for ghar ki bahu and beta !!!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok i thought today's epi was going to be stupid but loved sanchi's acting way better then u know who as for tapu still confused I liked that divvy went to see her she is worried about tapu's future she is not blind like jogi what will be tapu's future or next move Raghu pls come to rescue her hopefully he will treat her right
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure what will happen to taps now:

Cant stay in b-house as she will have to moveout eventually as they made baby rathods n veer impotent...

Wont go to rathod coz she doesnt love him...(unless they start creating bond n chemistry)

Will not go to takurs house coz she didnt go in pregnancy itself...

wont b punished by cvs coz that basti n redemption was done...

Now looking at how things r going seems like sacrifice in name of friendship, baby, being dauhtor n for veer is what she is heading...

These two friendship looks like sholay jai n veeru dosti, dunno why i have feeling jai would b taps(amithab) will sacriice life but will leave lasting impression!

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

If I was in Tapasya's place I would have either run away or committed suicide by now! I find it surprising she has managed to survive like this for so long!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Stupid crap Im actually finding all this funny now๐Ÿ˜† From reading the updates only I start laughing seriously its all sooo stupid cantt help it ๐Ÿ˜† Im not gonna watch now till Rathore and Tapu are shown together.