MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
God...!!!
its so beautiful 😍
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really...kudos to Tapasya! How she can remain calm when the man she loves is feeling for another wmman in front of her
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Most important is that he ignores her so mch and yet she did everything to save his life
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

Most important is that he ignores her so mch and yet she did everything to save his life

wohi toh...if Tapasya hadnt been there...Ichha doesn't know how to form plans that actually are effective. So actually hes alive because of Tapu. I just wonder where the story is heading now😕
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uss din ka episode dekh kar ek cheez bahut achchi lagi ki...tapasya nothing care about ichcha... she or no one is importent than veer for tapasya!!!!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

wohi toh...if Tapasya hadnt been there...Ichha doesn't know how to form plans that actually are effective. So actually hes alive because of Tapu. I just wonder where the story is heading now😕

Yeah true!
It was all taps plans guiding step by step to icha how to save veer... Aur ab as if she didnt have any part in it n I think may b this all will lead to more sacrificing from taps now aur who knows to b-"house who cant have waris she might sacrifice baby too :( gosh plz dont! 😕Edited by OMG01 - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
OMG Nitya I pray that doesnt happen! I will not have Tapasya separated from her baby and especially for that ungrateful uncaring Veer!
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

OMG Nitya I pray that doesnt happen! I will not have Tapasya separated from her baby and especially for that ungrateful uncaring Veer!

Yeah its so scary tapasya does't suffered in that condition!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Tapasya should not have to suffer anymore! enough!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well tapu's life is all about suffering icha naam ka graham Jo lag Gaya hai use pe her own dad treats her like an outsider now that he has found his family in damini and icha ;)