India-Forums

TB: Winner of DKS is..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

And the winner of Dance Ke Superstars is...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | 5:00:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 May 2011 at 5:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786charmz517siroililychammak_challoshalini01mazkachazkaGauahargeous_N

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Big smile Prince forgot his dance steps in the finale...Big smile how great is that? This is the same guy who was taunting DID 2 about practiciing more and telling the world how DID 1 is so much better then DID 2, and now he forgets his steps in the finale...Big smile looks like practice was surely needed NOT by DID 2 but by DID 1... Big smile How great is Karma? What goes around definitely does come around...Big smile Some DID 1 folks who did the bashing wound up getting the biggest slices of humble pie, Prince, Jai, and Siddhesh...Big smile  Great Job team Jalwa...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashivani003shalini01LeadNitrateDiamondLife

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
ankit_nyc: rightly siad that what goes around comes around. many many congrats to DID 2. and thanks tanu for the article.
chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thanks for posting...all the best to the winning teamEmbarrassed
aramint Groupbie
aramint
aramint

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
DID 2 won. That is well deserved. DID 1 is sooo much weaker in comparison to DID 2. Did 2 just rock.
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
WOOHOO!!! so happy Jalwa won!!! D sir and Vandana rock!!

im so happy that the show ended like this... was so sick of watching the attitude and rude comments of team Josh!!

yay!! the better TEAM won!!! TEAM JALWA! Dancing
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

First off let's start with the positives. Congrats to team Jalwa. I won't say they didn't deserve it because both Josh and Jalwa have amazing dancers. I'm most happy for Kruti and Vandana. I love these two. They are amazing and I couldn't be happier for their win.

But as an overall team yes I do believe that Josh had the better dancers. Mayuresh, Jai, Vrushali, Anveet, Atul...And in my honest opinion I think they deserved to win. I promise I am not being biased to this team at all. As far as the dancing I've seen from both teams, I felt Josh emerged slightly stronger. I have yet to see the finale and only after that will I be able to judge who really deserved this winning title.

Reality shows are known to make the more "popular" contestant (or team in this case) win rather than the more "talented" contestant (or team in this case). I don't know what holds true here. I saw more talent coming from the Josh side. Yes Jalwa had dancers like Dharmesh, Amar, Kruti, Vandana etc who have shown amazing talent and skill throughout the seasons. But I think Josh was a bit ahead on that talent. Yeah sure they didn't have their "best" days and scored low but that holds the same for team Jalwa.

Haar jeet to hoti rehti hain. This is a reality show and only one can emerge as a winner. In reality they all have won. Millions of people die to perform on this stage. Out of those millions only a select few get that opportunity. That's a win in itself.

I'm so proud of my Josh team. They worked hard and did so well on DKS. They made mistakes along the way, but lessons were learned from their mistakes. They didn't give their best performances all the time, but they learned from the judges on what they good do to improve and become better performers. And throughout this journey they learned how to bond as a team. I'm slightly disappointed and disheartened that they didn't win, but at the same time I can't throw Jalwa off and say they didn't deserve it. Because they worked just as hard as team Josh. So congrats once again. And team Josh don't be sad, be happy you got this opportunity to shine once again on the platform that made you all stars. :-)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
^ i dont think they made the more popular team... team Jalwa win... they won fair and square by a margin of 7-8 points!!! Prince forgot his steps and Jalwa did a great job at the finally!!

congratz team Jalwa!!!Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index