i knw many of the mems r sad

i will misss him

plz sid dun go

but happy coz metz trck is ndin

yeah:)
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=TOTAL-ROMANTIC] <font size="4">Yes Me totaly excited but I differ with the TM ..in oen thing..I wasnt fed up with Nythili..even thsi track is awesome..!!initially I was very worried BUT NOW I KNOW that creatives know it better ..they are here to make us happy..I AM WITH PKYEK..& FOR ME PKYEK = ABHIYA=VISU..(with die respect to all awesome characters in this show..I love then too..) so I am also eagerly waiting for ABHIYA new story to unfold..again..GOSH..PKYEK ..ROCCKs..yeah i know u r obssed 2 ap:)
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i m too really hppy...at last sd will die i m feeling sad for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ...bt in ektas concept all the wicked people hav to die or turn good anyways its imposible for sid to turn into a good vampire ๐Ÿ˜†...waiting egerly for the further track which seem intresting...want to see ABHIYA back ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shafaqpie

i m too really hppy...at last sd will die i m feeling sad for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ...bt in ektas concept all the wicked people hav to die or turn good anyways its imposible for sid to turn into a good vampire ๐Ÿ˜†...waiting egerly for the further track which seem intresting...want to see ABHIYA back ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She could have turned him into good one or grey one no need to kill him but these idiot creatives m so pissed off over them for kiling sid that I wanna kill whole team of creatives๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

She could have turned him into good one or grey one no need to kill him but these idiot creatives m so pissed off over them for kiling sid that I wanna kill whole team of creatives๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

i know dear sid fanns r really sad at this news bt they had said in the article one of the main lead wil die nd nw they hav chosen sid coz they cannont kill piya or abhay in anyway...๐Ÿ˜Š
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Evn i m happy though i luv sid but PYEK is all abt Abhiya & i watch dis show only 4 thm.Sid came later & abhiya r important.They r soul of dis serial
ifrah. thumbnail
dear vivluv..i know you are really hurt by sid leaving the show...bt be happy sid is playing next lead in ekta's serial...:)thought i dont like sid...i know u are feeling really sad..bt be happy to see him in his new avatar:)
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Evn i m happy though i luv sid but PYEK is all abt Abhiya & i watch dis show only 4 thm.Sid came later & abhiya r important.They r soul of dis serial

i totally agree wid u they r the real soul of this show i really love them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ifrah. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shafaqpie

i totally agree wid u they r the real soul of this show i really love them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah they are:)
ifrah. thumbnail
so this new article...seems awesome:)...after one year only abhiya..awww..i am excited:)