Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New twist- Beyond our imagination!! (Page 2)

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
yes it can but maybe she will fall for that werewolf...as in newmoonConfused
[/QUOTE]

Oh no!!!Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. I really don't want her 2 fall 4 that werewolf.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. She can b his frnd but not love.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww that is a very very nice post ..dear SO well written.Clap.EKTHA ROCKS..with whatever twists & turns she takes,,,She is the one who has got this TV industry to what it si today & so she cannot be foolish..And Mind you I was one of her HATERS but since last 3 years I HAVE REALISED HOW WRONG I WAS..!!And specially loved the way you have mentioned about the voting thing..THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR..!!

Thnx dear. Yes Ekta rockks that's why she is called the czarina of tv soaps. Many of us can hate her but  the truth is that her every show has a special charm which can easily catch every1's eye. I always loved her all shows.

And regarding the voting rating, i wud like 2 request u 2 mention that in ur post also as every1 waits eagerly waits 4 ur post. It can does better work than mine.
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
BUT IN TELLCHAKKAR ARTICLE SAID THAT ABHAY WILL ERASE PIYA'S MEMORY.NOW IF HE GET FROZEN THEN WHEN HE ERASE PIYA'S MEMORY.I HAVE BECOME CONFUSED AFTER READING TWO ARTICLE

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index